• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil and Nero meet.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
(Keep in mind in this one Vergil is not Nero's father in this one I will make a separate one for when Vergil is Nero's son)

It is a cold dark night Nero the slayer of the giant statue named the Savior has been well renowned by the city of Fortuna and has had a happy life with his fiancee "Kyrie". Nero then see's a man hooded in a thin tan cape with some hints of blue under it. ( As soon as Nero see's the man the beginning choir part of the DMC 3 song devil's never cry plays)

Nero:
"Excuse me sir, do you need any help?.."

Vergil: "Yes... In fact I would love that sword you have in your hand perhaps."

Nero: Begins to rotate Yamato in his hand "I don't understand what you mean, this is my sword!"

Vergil begins to move at lightning speed eventually landing a punch on Nero. Vergil: That is my sword because I was the original wielder!

Nero fly's back but lands on his feet powering up ready'ing his DT Nero: "Wait a minute? You're Dante's brother?!"

Vergil: "Yes and that is my sword, give it back or there will be some dire consequences." Vergil begins to summon a blue sword and wields it in his hands.

Nero: "Fine then... LET"S ROCK!" Nero explodes into his DT

Vergil being in the presence of Yamato as well unleashes his full DT on Nero

After a long battle the two begin to tire out and return to their human forms but Vergil gets the upperhand

Vergil throws Nero on the floor and grabs the Red Queen and points it to Nero's throat

Nero: Let me go you son of a... Vergil grabs Yamato and begins walking backwards keeping a close eye on Nero

Nero throws his Devil Bringer at Vergil but Vergil quickly stabs the Devil Bringer temporarily deactivating it.

Vergil: "I will spare your life but be aware I could kill you at any moment weakling..."

Vergil walks off into the distance exclaiming: "Now to find Dante, I have a little surprise for him...."

THIS IS A WIP GUYS! Let me know if you want some more.​

Top Bottom