• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I need help beating Vergil 3.....okay this is the first game i started and i kinda forgot to buy purple and blue orbs and i missed a few blue orb fragments...so should i even bother to contunie with the game in which im on mission 20. or should i countunie with the other one (im on mission 10 or 12 with the other one.) or should i go back to a few missions and replay mission 9? Because I keep missing Spiral...Where is it?

rhythmsmethod89

Dante' with a D
B4 you go into the waterfall cave to fight nevan. Go jump on the wall, right in front of the water fall(its kinda like stairs) then take a right and its sitting there. And for Vergil 3,use beowulf on him, keep using the move that you jump up push r1+triangle that punches from the sky. After awhile he will stop after you hit him then just start going crazy with combo's(but beware of him retaliating in the middle of combo's). Also, go into devil mode any time you please. If you do it right you shouldn't have to worry about vital stars or devil stars.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Trish67;15151 said:
I need help beating Vergil 3.....okay this is the first game i started and i kinda forgot to buy purple and blue orbs and i missed a few blue orb fragments...so should i even bother to contunie with the game in which im on mission 20. or should i countunie with the other one (im on mission 10 or 12 with the other one.) or should i go back to a few missions and replay mission 9? Because I keep missing Spiral...Where is it?
Mission 20 is probs the easiest. Vergil has really long intervals between his attacks, you can easily interrupt him, his summoned swords are very easy to evade. Stinger attack can be easily dodged by an ordinary jump/roll or you can block it with your Stinger/Helm Breaker. When he performs Helm Breaker just jump when his sword is near your head. Ordinary combos: just do roll/jump several times. Judgement cut: the same. Round Trip: Shoot the sword or reflect it with your aerial attack. DT: Beowulf's Killer Bee and ordinary combos. You're going down: evade his Helm Breakers as I said above and do your own HB. That should kick him out of this "improved DT". Super Judgement Cut: Just do Air trick when the orb is about to hit you (as Vergil) or run and jump (as Dante). Rapid Slash: Jump and aerial attack or just hit him on time to interrupt his attack.
HE IS SO DAMN EASY!!!!!!

aoshi

U might want to have a longer life meter.So u could collect a few blue orbs.Clear secret missions and collect blue orbs.U can save the data as u collect orbs.It will be available to u on all difficulty modes.
Style recommended:Trickster
weapons:Rebellion and beowulff gauntlets.
guns:kilina ann, and ebony ,ivory.

Learn to use trickster in boss battles and u will know how to dodge vergil's attacks.I dont want to give anythin away coz playin the style will be more fun than me tellin everythin.Have fun.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah, if you want quick and painless death, just fight him with Yamato.
Use Force Edge to block his combos and Beowulf to deal maximum damage

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm Dante right now and um okay can i go back and play mission 9 and so save it so i have spiral?

KojiDude

Of course. You can go back and do any missions you want, dude. If this is your first time playing through the game try getting more blue orbs, because Vergil's attacks are very fast and can be hard to dodge. But, if you can use Trickster the right way, you've got nothing to worry about. (Btw, I've beaten Vergil with Yamato before. It really isn't that hard =/ )

Dark Elf

Dagger user
KojiDude;15248 said:
Btw, I've beaten Vergil with Yamato before. It really isn't that hard
So what? This is thread we help people to beat Vergil 3 not to boast what we did.
2Trish: Well, Spiral won't help in this fight a lot, as well as Trickster. It is the matter of preferences

KojiDude

Dark Elf;15250 said:
So what? This is thread we help people to beat Vergil 3 not to boast what we did. preferences

Woah, calm down dude, I wasn't trying to boast. I was just saying that it's possible, I'm not trying to offend you or something.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
That's not offended me, after all, I'm not the best DMC player. But for Vergil beginner I would advice to use Beowulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom