• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Urizen is OP

Handsome Devil Sparda

Now I’ve been doing some research because I’m dumbfounded that he was able to defeat the DMC Crew so easily, from what I understand Urizen used Yamato to open a portal to hell so the Qlipthoth tree can go through and since it’s appearance, Urizen was already becoming more powerful, but I read that one only gains such power when the tree bears fruit and if you eat the fruit you become strong as Mundas but he didn’t do that yet and he still defeated Dante and his fathers sword Sparda, when in the first game Dante beat Mundas with it, so it makes no sense except...Urizen is Vergil and is Spardas Son and through his blood amplified his powers greatly with that of the already consumed victims, it’s like seeing what would happen if Sparda tried to gain the throne in the underworld, he was already strong enough, now he would just become OP lol

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Maybe you should consolidate all these similar topics into a thread? "Urizen is OP" and "Urizen is stronger than Sparda" are basically the same conclusion written differently.

Top Bottom