• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unused Taunts?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't know if these are real, or unfinished, abandoned, or what but I guess there's no reason not to post it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's funny that one of those taunts has a voice clip. That suggests that one was planned to be used right up until the very end.

I wonder, does Nero have any unused taunts?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I only realised now the second taunt looks like he's taunting a bull. Y'know like 'torro, torro'.
Some of those taunts look cool. I wonder why they didn't use it.
Time? Deadlines? Budget? Who can tell. Bit of a shame. Dante has a bunch of different taunts, including boss only ones, so it's not like we're shy on them but a bit of waste, none the less.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Unused taunts in DMC4?

If Capcom re-releases DMC4 for the PS4/XBone generation of consoles, then they might be put in-game just like how the HD re-release of DMC 3: SE which is part of the HD Collection added in unused taunts for Dante which are only heard in Mission 1.

Edit: But it is really a shame such taunt motions like these were not even used in-game. I guess this shows how rushed up DMC4 is... -_-

berto

I Saw the Devil
Unused taunts in DMC4?

If Capcom re-releases DMC4 for the PS4/XBone generation of consoles, then they might be put in-game just like how the HD re-release of DMC 3: SE which is part of the HD Collection added in unused taunts for Dante which are only heard in Mission 1.
I think a little more urgent than taunts they should be adding one or two costumes.

Top Bottom