• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncharted 4

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
OMG If Drake has a daughter & she followed in his footsteps you know badly that would kill square's TombRaider lol.

I would love to see Uncharted Drake's Legacy
And Drake's daughter is the protagonist.

I'm better off with Drake's child being a son.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
A son would be to predictable & cliche.

A daughter would be a pleasant surprise, wouldn't be an outdated concept like other games have done repeatedly & there would be a much better chance of getting a more appealing TombRaider for this day & time.

I just think the whole inconic male lead's offspring has to male concept has been done to death.
And what better way of showing the story has moved on then by giving the lead to his daughter.

But the problem is Tomb Raider.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I'd probably jump ahead 70 years and pick up with his great-grandkids but it probably would weird since the future angle might overtake the digging up the past angle.

We do have a lot of father-daughter relationships in the past few years in gaming but not a lot of them focus on the adult years so that be interesting.

People already call uncharted "dude raider" so i dont think a female protagonist would worsen it.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about both a male and female as protagonists? Brother & sister, son & daughter of Drake.

Their professor in school would be the bad guy.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
As something i think would have a possible chance at happening YES.
However me myself personally i see it as a cheap way out.
Like having a female protagonist but not really having a female protagonist.
I can see the box art now.
Drake's son standing as the hero on 70% of the cover while the sister gets the rest or is just stuck on the back.
Judging by Assassin's Creed Syndicate box art, there is some truth on what you are saying. Although, Ubisoft did mentioned beforehand that Evie would have a playtime of 25% compared to her twin brother's 75%.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
That's a good thing i guess but still Evie gets short changed.
Hopefully If the next Uncharted happens it'll have a female protagonist that share playtime.

Do you have this Uncharted ?
I possess the two previous entries of the series ( I watched the first Uncharted cutscenes on Youtube.) and also plan to get this upcoming game.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I'd probably jump ahead 70 years and pick up with his great-grandkids but it probably would weird since the future angle might overtake the digging up the past angle.

We do have a lot of father-daughter relationships in the past few years in gaming but not a lot of them focus on the adult years so that be interesting.

People already call uncharted "dude raider" so i dont think a female protagonist would worsen it.

But it'd be cool if the "past" they're digging up is our present.

Top Bottom