• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncharted 4: Death or Glory

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
how would you feel if naughty dog came out with a new uncharted game? you think it would drag the series on and kill it? or would another one do what the previous three did? if another one does come to light, i want a longer campaign. the past three felt very short. the weapons are pretty cool. tell me what you want in another uncharted game

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It's inevitable because I know damn well Uncharted 4 is coming to PS4. I don't like Uncharted. I would much rather Naughty Dog give us a new Jak and Daxter game. Or get the rights back to Crash Bandicoot and give us another Crash.

Meg

Well Naughty Dog said we'd have to wait until next gen for another Uncharted game because the current systems wouldn't be able to handle it. :/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
how would you feel if naughty dog came out with a new uncharted game? you think it would drag the series on and kill it? or would another one do what the previous three did? if another one does come to light, i want a longer campaign. the past three felt very short. the weapons are pretty cool. tell me what you want in another uncharted game
depends on what they do because if they stick to the formula and dont try anything new, it'd be a bust for me.

Just go do a Jak 4 or something new.

Top Bottom