• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncharted 2

Meg

Anyone else really excited for this games? I preordered it awhile ago. gamesradar.com gave it a perfect 10 and now i can't wait.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'll be checking it out from work when it comes out, but I don't plan on buying it. The first game was awesome though.

Meg

got the game today! i went to game stop right after school. its really good.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Nice nice. My friend called me today and told me about it. The first Uncharted was awesome, so I know expect twice the awesomeness which apparently it is. Can't wait, but I'm going to have to wait till I Thursday to pick up my copy.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Definitely will man. Probably will leave a message tomorrow night after I get out of my second class.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yo meg, I finally picked up Uncharted 2 and played it a little tonight. It's freaking awesome. Game of the year for sure.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I don't have PS3 but if i buy it , i buy it for uncharted series it's really amazing game [Graphix-gameplay]

Meg

MochaCub;189107 said:
Yo meg, I finally picked up Uncharted 2 and played it a little tonight. It's freaking awesome. Game of the year for sure.

oh man i know! the single player story is great so far and co-op is cool to.

jackwood

Hello,

I think that the graphics for the game are good. It is not the best looking game graphics wise across ALL consoles, but it may be the best looking game on the PS3. That's not saying much, really, because most of the games on the PS3 are not even getting close to the PS3's potential. But nonetheless, the game does look good, even though I have noticed a couple of glitches and I am barely through Part 4.I have several consoles including a PS3 and a 360. I play my games on a 50" plasma over HDMI.There are a few games on the 360 that surpass the graphics on this game,and I often times find it funny that, that fact isn't mentioned more often.If you want to state a game has the best graphics of this generation, then maybe you should actually play the games on other consoles just to make sure that is close to a factual statement.Thanks.

Meg

jackwood;194196 said:
Hello,

I think that the graphics for the game are good. It is not the best looking game graphics wise across ALL consoles, but it may be the best looking game on the PS3. That's not saying much, really, because most of the games on the PS3 are not even getting close to the PS3's potential. But nonetheless, the game does look good, even though I have noticed a couple of glitches and I am barely through Part 4.I have several consoles including a PS3 and a 360. I play my games on a 50" plasma over HDMI.There are a few games on the 360 that surpass the graphics on this game,and I often times find it funny that, that fact isn't mentioned more often.If you want to state a game has the best graphics of this generation, then maybe you should actually play the games on other consoles just to make sure that is close to a factual statement.Thanks.

Er...ok? no one here said it has the best graphics ever, so i don't know where you got that from. actually, how good graphics are really is more opinion than fact though, you know? i know people who prefer one game's graphics on the PS3 and other people who prefer the graphics of the same game on the 360. I don't have a 360, but I've played one before and the graphics are pretty cool. :)

Meg

YAY! That's exciting. Its gonna be hard to match or even beat Uncharted 2, but if MW2 proved anything is that it can be done.

Top Bottom