• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ukraine to win eurovision!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hell yes! I love this competition - watch it every time and put on the subtitles to translate what they are singing...I know it's all political now, the way they vote and stuff, but it's so hilarious. One year the Austrians sang some heavy metal track that when translated was actually about some bloke and his pet rabbit walking by a stream. I kid you not...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Angel;37384 said:
Hell yes! I love this competition - watch it every time and put on the subtitles to translate what they are singing...I know it's all political now, the way they vote and stuff, but it's so hilarious. One year the Austrians sang some heavy metal track that when translated was actually about some bloke and his pet rabbit walking by a stream. I kid you not...

lordi last year was awesome... lordi rocks! but did you watch the vid?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yes I did - pity the image was not so good (unless it was just my comp). Weird as hell and cracked me up. He/She/It was very...erm...BacoFoil-y...:lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
I bet the UK has anouther bad band this year. The UK always seem to enter the worst band possible for the eurovision song contest.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh no...it's a band called Scooch and by the looks of it we are doomed to another rendition of Bucks Fizz "making your mind up". I hope to all that is good and made of chocolate that I am wrong in this...

Arwen

Lost Soul
I just hope they singer better then the ones we had last year. It was the only time I was wanting them to play the tape and have them mime it instead of sing. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sorry :lol:

Surely they can't be worse than that twin combo thingy we had in the past...

Top Bottom