• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

UK GAME Reward card

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi, just wondering if anyone buys from Game and uses their reward card. If they do, how do you redeem your points?

I've been trying to buy a game for £6.99 using these points but all i get is a message saying
Error Summary

• Your payment was not successful, please try again.
Any idea where i'm going wrong? I've messaged GAME, but I'm getting no reply from them at all.
I've put in all my details, but I'm getting nowhere.

Thanks for your help

aka958

Don't trust people
I use the swedish GAME card, which is used only for bonus discounts after buying alot. It's probably not much alike to yours but maybe you just got a little discount to use?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Gamestation all the way baby! (why do I always feel the need to sound like Cole Train?)
Anyways, when i had one they sent me vouchers in the post, like Tesco Clubcard :3
But I haven't had one for a while so I don't know if they might have changed?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I've never bought from Gamestation. (we don't have one in the region where i live)

I used to have a game reward card a few years ago, but i lost it, and i've recently signed for a new one.
aka: I have no idea how the GAME uk site works. They've recently updated the whole thing and they've had a lot of trouble. Apparently, you can get games for free using the reward points, but it's just not working.
Whether you have to have money in your bank account also, i just don't know

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Well, I know in gamestation you can go in store and just tell them take the money off the card, don't know if it's the same on the site. I say this because I'm sure GAME and gamestaion are the same company now so I wonder if they would use similar systems now?
I'm sure you would have clicked on this by now but here is the FAQ:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/info/Stati...ryId=34597&brdcrmb_trail=Help&catalogId=10201
I can't believe you have to buy the card! :eek:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
oh yeah, it's about £3. I got this one for free though because they had some offer on. (HMV charge £3 for their reward card too, but at least I've got some Star Trek stuff out of it :D )
I've read everything to do with the reward card, but I'm getting no where :( I'm feeling like such a n00b.

The worst thing is, the nearest GAME store is 10+ miles away and sorting this stuff out isn't easy.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
10 miles!? Put your best running shoes on!
Are you trying to pay for it all with the card? Maybe it can only be used for part payment?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
yeah, there is only one game that i want. But, I can't do part payment because, *pirate voice* there be no money in the bank. (I don't why why i did that.) But they do say that you can get stuff for free with the reward card...

Top Bottom