• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ubisoft and assassin's creed future discussion

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Ok so we all know that next year we will have the conclusion for assassins creed.Sebastien Puel said that they could do 35 other games of this series so my question is regarding the future of assassins creed that should it continue even after its main story is concluded discuss
and also they said that assassins creed will also be on the Psvita and the Wiiu what do you guy's think.
And that what will the next game (main story) be about where will it take place?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Warning: Spoilers for AC: Revelations in my post

- I don't mind seeing more of Assassin's Creed games after the conclusion of Desmond's story, since I love Assassin's Creed games a lot.

- It is a good thing that the next Assassin's Creed game appears on more game consoles. PS Vita is perfect since it is only recently released. The only thing I am afraid of is that the PS3/Xbox 360 versions will have crappy ports if the game appears on too many consoles.

- I would personally to see Desmond in action at the present time. No more Animus, please. Who else does he need relieve memories again? The main Vault has been found at the end of AC: Revelations, and the Vault is at New York. Desmond has already Ezio skills, and that in turn makes him a great Assassin already. If he really must relieve another ancestor's memories, I would guess it would take place at Egypt, since Darim went there to hide Altair's books.

I wish Ubisoft stop screwing with the series and move on with Desmond's journey on saving the Earth from another disaster instead of going back to the past and relieving his ancestor's memories again.

I'm actally not looking forward to Desmond in present day cause I don't like the idea of having hidden blade in 21st century!?
Come on, a few templars with assault rifles could easily take him down but they also had only some idiotic sticks for some unknown reason.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Warning: Spoilers for AC: Revelations in my post

- I don't mind seeing more of Assassin's Creed games after the conclusion of Desmond's story, since I love Assassin's Creed games a lot.

- It is a good thing that the next Assassin's Creed game appears on more game consoles. PS Vita is perfect since it is only recently released. The only thing I am afraid of is that the PS3/Xbox 360 versions will have crappy ports if the game appears on too many consoles.

- I would personally to see Desmond in action at the present time. No more Animus, please. Who else does he need relieve memories again? The main Vault has been found at the end of AC: Revelations, and the Vault is at New York. Desmond has already Ezio skills, and that in turn makes him a great Assassin already. If he really must relieve another ancestor's memories, I would guess it would take place at Egypt, since Darim went there to hide Altair's books.

I wish Ubisoft stop screwing with the series and move on with Desmond's journey on saving the Earth from another disaster instead of going back to the past and relieving his ancestor's memories again.
very true.the next game should be about desmond.they could leave the animus for other assassins creed games.
I'm actally not looking forward to Desmond in present day cause I don't like the idea of having hidden blade in 21st century!?
Come on, a few templars with assault rifles could easily take him down but they also had only some idiotic sticks for some unknown reason.
thats a very good question.they could make the game alot stealthy like infiltration missions not getting spotted and sneaky gameplay but i think it wouldnt be welcomed by fans.oh and in the mordern world we have alot of huge buildings i dont think we can scale them and get on top of them.

so this means that making the next game about desmond in the 21st century would be stupid.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
Yep, seeing that it would be too long to climb skyscrapers i doubt we will be in 21.
Also it would've been awesome if templars had guns and you not. It would be a test for your stealth skills. But ubisoft is getting very casual and their games a getting easier every year, like in AC 1 fighting was pretty hard while it was easy to kill like 40 guys in a minute playing with one hand in Brotherhood, so once again I don't think we will be in 21 century. I think it would be 19 or 20 century.

Yep, seeing that it would be too long to climb skyscrapers i doubt we will be in 21.
Also it would've been awesome if templars had guns and you not. It would be a test for your stealth skills. But ubisoft is getting very casual and their games a getting easier every year, like in AC 1 fighting was pretty hard while it was easy to kill like 40 guys in a minute playing with one hand in Brotherhood, so once again I don't think we will be in 21 century. I think it would be 19 or 20 century.
It will be in 21st century....they told that they will finish the plot this year.
There's no time for more historical periods, although first world war seems like rather interesting setting.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Maybe they can relive a memory not so far back in the past. Give the gameplay a modern twist, and have him using guns and grappling hooks, cars instead of horses, and ifferent gadgets, so that when you get to play as desmond, you'll have the grounds for a not to distant future, if desmond ever gets his own game.

Meg

I think it would be cool to see future AC games after the main story ends. There is a lot they could do. They don't have to focus on another ancestor of Desmond's. There could be a game that takes place during WWI featuring Subject 16's ancestor, or whatever. BUT! Regardless of what they do I want the AC game coming out next year to be the last one for a while. Give the series a rest. How lame would it be if the series ends and then you immediately get another one. Eesh...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm guessing that since Abstergo/Templars are the "bad" guys in the franchise, if Desmond beats them once and for all, saving the world from who knows what, then the "previous" assassin's story kinda loses its meaning, since, even if an ancestor fails, we know Desmond wins.

That's my theory of why they drag it as much. They tried to play a bit releasing some sort games with more Altair etc, but even those helped create the foundation for the next "normal" Assassin's Creeds. I'm talking about games like Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines etc.

So they try to um, use what works well for as much as they can before people get bored with itXD - still liking it so far nevertheless.

Top Bottom