• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda): Victims Need Help

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
My country, the Philippines, has been recently attacked by a very strong super typhoon named Haiyan (in international terms) or better known in the country as Yolanda. It hit the Central Visayas area and the strong winds have killed many of my fellow countrymen there.

Since we are receiving help from other countries, please do your part on making donations. Do you have any fund raising campaign and contribute your income as donations for the relief efforts for the typhoon victims? If not, what kind of fund raising cause would you do to help? Take a look at these two kids doing their part whose pictures went viral. It was for a good cause to show that you too can help this country get back to its former glory.

The Philippines is still suffering as many have died, many are still missing, and not many got their relief goods (some wanted those relief goods so badly!) and the village of tents aren't good enough as many became homeless. It's time to help my people over the Central Visayas area of the Philippines and, with your help, they will once again get back to their normal lives.

As if the earthquake that affected the provinces of Bohol and Cebu weren't enough... >.<

Do you have anything to help?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Right now students at my university are organizing fund raising nights where students have to donate a minimum amount to get in.
They're also placing collection buckets around campus, and I think there is a bake sale next week. I also donate money when I see collection buckets around town.
Friends have also told me that their phone networks are sending out messages asking for donations, and making it easy to donate by just sending a text message.
I hear there is also a going to be a charity dinner organized that my parents will go to. People who do not attend are looked down on very badly, so it will be a high attendance and lots of money will be raised and then donated.
I know it's not much, but I really hope it will help all the people going through such a terrible time.

It's great to see those children doing their bit to help. I hope other children and adults are inspired to do the same. Sure, it's a small lemonade stand, but I know that it can encourage other people, and that little lemonade stand will become something bigger to many people.

I know it is really dark right now, and there is a lot of destruction, but I have hope that people will find the strength to pull together and rebuild.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Right now students at my university are organizing fund raising nights where students have to donate a minimum amount to get in.
They're also placing collection buckets around campus, and I think there is a bake sale next week. I also donate money when I see collection buckets around town.
Friends have also told me that their phone networks are sending out messages asking for donations, and making it easy to donate by just sending a text message.
I hear there is also a going to be a charity dinner organized that my parents will go to. People who do not attend are looked down on very badly, so it will be a high attendance and lots of money will be raised and then donated.
I know it's not much, but I really hope it will help all the people going through such a terrible time.

It's great to see those children doing their bit to help. I hope other children and adults are inspired to do the same. Sure, it's a small lemonade stand, but I know that it can encourage other people, and that little lemonade stand will become something bigger to many people.

I know it is really dark right now, and there is a lot of destruction, but I have hope that people will find the strength to pull together and rebuild.
That's great! Keep it up! :)

Even the smallest of things can be of great help! :)

We Filipinos always believe that there is light at the end of the dark tunnel figuratively! We will pull through! :)

Thanks, Loopy! I'm glad you're doing your part to help. :)

Top Bottom