• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TWOxACROSS digivolved into TWITCHxACROSS!

How many rubber bands could you fit in your mouth?

• One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

• A handful

• Total voters

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So, not that anyone cares, but having a PS4, I can stream and upload videos, which I think I'd like to do for funzies. I definitely want to stream gems like inFAMOUS Second Son, maybe me suckin' at some Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, and of course new arrivals like DmC's Definitive Edition, The Phantom Pain, and other games (possibly many more if my buddy gets a capture card). For now there's just two vids from me playing FFXIV; fighting Shiva for the first time, and my in-game wedding I did :p If you wanna check it out then...uh...well...uuuuuuh...OH! Click your favorite gif on the forum :cool:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Click your favorite gif on the forum

.... You mean this one?
highfive.gif

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Sounds fun, I'll definetly drop in some time, if I'm not streaming Persona or anything else on previous generation consoles myself XD
I like the fact that the next gen cosoles have that feature built in, saves a lot of money and trouble!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Glad you're taking advantage of streaming on the PS4.

There's a chance I'll be appearing in one of your streams (if you play competitive games). :D

maxresdefault.jpg

:cool:

The piece de resistance would be if I could play Max Payne 3 or Stranglehold on it. Unfortunately no backwards compatibility, and they aren't on PlayStation Now...not that I'd use that service anyway. It's probably one of the first things I would capture if my buddy got the card.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
As a reminder, I'll be streaming and chatting about DMC and all that jazz tomorrow after 2pm PST if people wanna come and hang out, talk about the franchise and...goof off, I s'pose :p

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm watching it now.

I can't sign on because I haven't joined.

Edit:

It's all about timing, lol!

Edit:

Stream's going great.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ack! >.< Sorry if I don't make it back on, TxA. I kept trying after restarting my comp, but it kept freezing on me.

Are you recording any of it for highlights, by chance? ^^;

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol! Dammit it, TxA--when you said I hadn't missed much, just you making fun of me, I thought you were pulling my leg.

Go back today to check some of the stuff I missed, and it turns out you actually did. :laugh: It's okay, though, I forgive you.

Any idea what you'll stream next?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Heya! I'll be streaming the Final Fantasy XV demo today at 2pm PST (or two hours from the time of this post), so if you wanna see what that demo is all about, come and hang out! Me and my buddy Mecha_Matt should be chatting about Final Fantasy while I play :p

Just follow dat thumbs up!

Top Bottom