• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twin Vampires Out For Blood, Revenge, and Eternal Love Part 2

Raylita

DVSKat
Chapter 1 January 5, 2008

Dante sighed as he leaned back in his chair. “Damn it!! I can’t believe lost the trail.” Dante said to himself. “Why did I agree to this job?” He asked himself. Because the FBI were offering you a 50 grand reward if you found out who’s doing it, then another 50 grand if you brought them in. A little voice said to him. “Let me start over again.” He said to himself.

Vampire Case

1st Victim

Name: Mitchell Danvers
Eyes: Black Hair: Brown
Injuries: Two punctures wounds on the neck
Was attacked when going home after celebrating his friends’ birthday. Victim claims he saw a figure approach him, then he blacked out. He awoke when an EMT, which was called by his wife when she found her husband, sprawled out over the front porch, was examining him.

As Dante read every victims report, there was only one thing they all had in common, two puncture wounds on their necks.
At first, Dante thought it was a bunch of vampires. He was able to follow the trail, that is, until the FBI brought in another report. This one threw him off the track.
The victim was attacked in daylight. Modern vamps would attack at night. Only ancient vamps could go out and walk around in daylight. But he knows there isn’t one left since they destroyed each other over something, which Dante forgot what.
Only modern day vamps exist now. But only a handful of people know about the supernatural world, including him as well. But a few of those people want to keep the supernatural world a secret. While the rest want to help it to take over the world.
He sighed and got up from his chair, stretched and made his way over to his trench coat. “Looks like I’m paying a visit to Scratch.” He said as he put his coat on and walked out the door.

And this is where I'm ending it....msg me if you do or dont like it....Bye.

Top Bottom