• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twin devil arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
So sorry if this has been done before.

If Dante and/or Vergil were killed, could they become devil arms if they wanted to? Or is that only a full demon choice?

I say choice because the demons seem to choose willingly to submit their soul and assistance after having their a$$ whiped. (Except for Beowulf, Vergil just kinda jacked his soul from him)

...Oh yeah, one more thing, if they were devil arms (the twins) what do you think they would be?

Phage

Heartbreaker
I dont know if they would be capable of becoming Devil Arms. perhaps they could if they gave up their Devil Soul to do so and let their human bodies die?

if they were able to become Devil Arms I think the obvious answer to what they would be is: Dante as a modified form of Rebellion and Virgil as Yamato, wielded together like Virgil did, because their original weapons weren't "Devil Arms" in the sense you're stating here.

If dante and vergil may become devil arms I agree that they would become a devil arms combo.. having wielding sword for dante and the slashing cut for vergil.. If they would want to?

bloodyshadow

Trickster
i think because their twins their souls would merge into 1 powerful weapon which has the speed or Virgil and the power of Dante, the weapon itself would either look like rebellion and yamato combined (that would be interesting) or the Sparda sword from dmc1

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
i doubt it since they are the main characters, well dante anyway, and the fact that they are half human.

i thought you meant dual wielding....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom