• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twin bro's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Man

I have just been thinking if dante had've brought vergil to the human world with him and vergil didnt stay in the demon world what would you guys think might of changed?

ManOfMayhem

Well Vergil had to stay in the demon world to take on the prince of darkness. Maybe they would have had the shop together? lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's kinda impossible for that to have happened as in Devil May Cry 1 he was already in the service of the Devil Emperor so at the end of Devil May Cry 3 (which is a prequel) he had to go to the Underworld somehow. However if he actually did stay on Earth he could probably try to find a new way to acquire Sparda's power as well as increase his own.

Koemi

half-breed
I can just imagine hell on earth if Vergil is to be in the human world: Dante was determined to stop Vergil to get more power, and Vergil is aiming to become more like Sparda... these two gotta get into a destructive battle every once in a while :dry:

koibito

heh i think vergil would keep fighting dante but when mundus came about vergil would have fought along side dante you know how like in three when it came down to vergil being needed he helped dante against arkham

Koemi

half-breed
probably saying the same thing too "what? you don't possibly believe HE deserves to be our main event now do you" =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom