• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tweedledum & Tweedledee

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tweedledum being Dante, Tweedledee being Vergil. First draft. Is likely to suck. Posting it anyway. The children's rhyme is in italics. I got inspired by it to write this little oneshot. It's been burning me to write it for days now, and I finally wrote it tonight.
Feedback always welcomed.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've never heard the story of Tweedledum and Tweedledee before... I enjoyed it though.

Just outta thought:
I'd like to hear the DMC version of Rapunzel (the silly cow in the tower with the long hair.) Dante could be Rapunzel and Vergie could be the prince...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;207068 said:
I've never heard the story of Tweedledum and Tweedledee before... I enjoyed it though.

Just outta thought:
I'd like to hear the DMC version of Rapunzel (the silly cow in the tower with the long hair.) Dante could be Rapunzel and Vergie could be the prince...

And we could add random pr0nz for our enjoyment.

OT: I loved it. And it made me d'aw. The boys when they were little is just so cute. :3 I now want to watch Alice in Wonderland again. (I saw it last night, it was pretty awesome.)

Top Bottom