• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tumblr problem

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've just signed up for a tumblr account and everytime that I try to log in, I keep getting a suspicious activity warning. I've looked at google and people say about deleting internet history and logging in again, but the warning keeps coming back up. Anyone got any ideas what I can do now?

Thanks

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I don't have a tumblr page just a blog, & i found the above information by google, is there a way to contact them ?
Maybe it's undergoing maintenance or something.

I've contacted them, it seems to have them stumped... I wish I never opened the account now...

Meg

Maybe you could try getting a new account with a different e-mail address? See if that works.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Hmm. This is strange. Well I have also Tumblr for myself, but I never had some of this thing. Well Im not sure if someone tried to hack your account, this error could partially link to this.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I pasted a code of a custom HTML theme which Tumblr thought was suspicious. The staff removed it for me and I've had problems logging in ever since. Although (and here's the stupid bit), it'll work on Internet Explorer's 'InPrivate' Browser.

Top Bottom