• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish confirmed for MVC3

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Why is everyone always being so edgy about getting this game or not?

There's nothing wrong with Marvel vs Capcom as a fighting game. I had planned on getting this even before I knew Dante was in it >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
BlueDevil;261718 said:

No idea, it looks fun enough if you're into fighting games. I'd pick it up myself but I've just sort of... lost interest in beat em ups. I have too many on the shelf already that I never play.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Great. Now the game looks awesome.:D Although I wish Vergil will be playable in MVC3. The rivalry between Dante and Vergil will never gets old.

Good thread. :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just seen a screenshot of Trish, am i to understand the the Sparda sword is hers?

Here's an idea for getting Vergil into the game. At character select, hover over Dante and press the start button.
Tekken fans will know what I'm talking about, because you did exactly the same if you wanted to play as Angel instead of Devil Kazuya.

Captain Ren

Tribble
BlueDevil;261718 said:

pretty much because almost the whole capcom side sucks? poor character choice except for Dante. and why trish when we could have Lady?!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I hope this maens I can play as Dante and beat the crap out of Trish?! - I don't mind her that much, but it needs to be done! :D

Meg

Ebony;262764 said:
I hope this maens I can play as Dante and beat the crap out of Trish?! - I don't mind her that much, but it needs to be done! :D

That would be the stuff of legends! Or maybe-

OOO OOOOO! Beat the crap out of Nero as Dante. :lol:

I just thought of something though. Dante is wearing his DMC3 outfit soooo he doesn't even know Trish yet! Ah, Capcom and its contradictions. :p

Top Bottom