• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tragic[Hyperbole] news for FFV and FFVI

aka958

Don't trust people
The DS is shnit... Why do everyone expect them on DS? I want a classic 2D FF game with updated graphics (looks at FFI and FFII on PSP). The PSP has a ****load of storage, just look at Dissidia, they may remake them for the PSP as a 2D game, takes less storage and time to do.

It didn't exactly say they aren't going to. And those evil smiles aren't really that funny of a joke either, just a sign of someone caring only for themselves and their needs. They just said "DS" pretty frequently, they didn't say anything about the other systems.

And they could put them both on the PSN for download, then there is just win and no loss for square.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yo,noes.Soon the DS will be replaced be the 3DS[ludicrous name I know] so here's your chance for it.Bigger,better and 3D without the glasses and far more power than the DS.Also rumors say that the PSP is slowly failing and needs to be replaced[utter rubish by fanboys].

My take : gamers these days have been reduced to absolute duches when it comes to portable gaming.And companies follow their leads.Luckily,a some 20-30% of gamers and companies still treat the fans as they should and fans the companies.[I put myself into that group among others.]

Now,why just a graphical up-no screw the question.Man,I also wished[so-so] for an action-adventure remake of Fate/Stay Night and my wish took a slightly different route in the form of the [semi-action]RPG Fate/extra which is not bad at all.If possible try to keep an open-minded stance with the FF games.Your wish will probably come true...the form though may vary...as of now,my gaming wishes have been spot-on awesome despite the form.

Also that about the PSN...I'll put it this way : SquareEnix puts those two on PSN.Only ~8% of the japanese gamers will pirate the game.Now SE will put it on International PSN to please the fans and calm the whiny fanboys/fangirls.The rest of the world : [I'm going with a slight,very slight hyperbole here] only 40% will download it.The rest 60% will pirate it very blatantly,almost as if they are saying : "screw you for not making this free."Surpringly,this also happens with the DS online games.So...win situation?I hardly think so.

On a final note : evil smileys?o_OI have no idea what you are talking about kind sir.:D:D:D:D:D

Ahem,:D:,my mistake.:p

aka958

Don't trust people
The PSP rules, it has better graphics than the DS, it can have ****loads of contents. But yeah, it may be failing since it's pretty much the same all the time, they've only been giving "upgraded" versions of the PSP, but it has an update ability!

I didn't know there were a total of 120% humans in the world. Lulz...
I don't think 80% will do it, maybe 50% or a little more. Some even lack the knowledge to do it. But think of this, if they would give it for free, they wouldn't earn so much on it, but if they put it on the PSN they would gain some. If they wouldn't do anything they would just have angry fans and no money gained at all.

Yeah, those evil smiles as I call them are the smiles of someone being happy of something not coming.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
aka958;219698 said:
The PSP rules, it has better graphics than the DS, it can have ****loads of contents. But yeah, it may be failing since it's pretty much the same all the time, they've only been giving "upgraded" versions of the PSP, but it has an update ability!

I didn't know there were a total of 120% humans in the world. Lulz...
I don't think 80% will do it, maybe 50% or a little more. Some even lack the knowledge to do it. But think of this, if they would give it for free, they wouldn't earn so much on it, but if they put it on the PSN they would gain some. If they wouldn't do anything they would just have angry fans and no money gained at all.

Yeah, those evil smiles as I call them are the smiles of someone being happy of something not coming.

As much as you,me and other gamers love the PSP for what it is,the truth of the world is that the fanboys squat us because of their immense numbers and can do whatever they wish.And since the rule of the capitalistic world is "money over anything" and more consumers means more money,it's natural to listen to them.Thankfully,some companies[as stated before] listen to the honest fans and not the trash-talking fanboys.

Also fixed the numbers...sorry.As for the rest,I don't support the PSN crap at all,but for the sake of FFVII and VIII,I went through all the lawful crap,if only to have them at my PSP too.That doesn't mean that just because you and I have our marbles in our heads,others will too.You will be blown away by the reports of how many people in the west[US and EU] pirate PSP games.

As for the free games,two words : fan games.Or if you would prefer doujin games,the most famous of them Tsukihime[totally free the first time] and Fate/Stay Night for pc at that anime convention[only 700 yen...very cheap].

PS : My smileys...YOU BAD MAN!:(:(

*Smileys : Kill,killl,kill.*

aka958

Don't trust people
Hmm... The FF series really know how to milk their fans, releasing games on different exclusive platforms...

The PSN doesn't have crap. It's filled with magical add-ons for games like Prinny and original games like the FF games and Guilty gear.

People screaming for something released because it costs are just dumb.
How can someone act like that? Doesn't matter if it's just a re-release of it, it's otherwise unobtainable if you don't search as a fanatic. And if you find it, it won't be as cheap as 10 bucks...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
aka958;219726 said:
Hmm... The FF series really know how to milk their fans, releasing games on different exclusive platforms...

The PSN doesn't have crap. It's filled with magical add-ons for games like Prinny and original games like the FF games and Guilty gear.

People screaming for something released because it costs are just dumb.
How can someone act like that? Doesn't matter if it's just a re-release of it, it's otherwise unobtainable if you don't search as a fanatic. And if you find it, it won't be as cheap as 10 bucks...

That can be said for every successful franchise.

Fair enough about PSN,but I'm more suportive over the free patches some companies release.

Um...hello to the [gaming] world?It's been like that for ages.

But anyway we've gone way of topic.

aka958

Don't trust people
Where still in the subject. Discussing about how and why they chose to remake FFV and FFVI for DS or PSP.

And hey! I'm sorry I chose to hang out with legal friends!
Yeah I know some may b*tch about it but... Honestly? They are idiots thinking everything in life come free, square took their time and money to change the script for the PSP or PS3 and upload it on the continents servers, they would goddamn want to gain something on that.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
aka958;219750 said:
Where still in the subject. Discussing about how and why they chose to remake FFV and FFVI for DS or PSP.

And hey! I'm sorry I chose to hang out with legal friends!
Yeah I know some may b*tch about it but... Honestly? They are idiots thinking everything in life come free, square took their time and money to change the script for the PSP or PS3 and upload it on the continents servers, they would goddamn want to gain something on that.

Oh,then it's al right,back on topic.Personally,I think their move is very nice.Finally some Gameboy-like portable from Nintendo that doesn't feature[possibly?] touch controls and uses the dual screens for a better purpose[IMHO].I'm all for it.

PS : Don't be sorry at all.On the contrary if you can encourage more poeple to go buy the games instead of doing this whole bussiness,through your own,your friends and so on.

Unfortunately though,you[hell many other poeple too] tend to stay ignorant/don't look at those poeple you think[and are stupid].While they are at fault,a huge discussion is about to explode concernig their social backgrounds,their school backs etc.In two words : Modern Society sucks and most people go by that society to even live.Others are @holes and enjoy seeing them squirm.The squirming people don't like that and so a spiral/circle of stupidity and hate starts and so on.

If possible let us not go back to that discussion as today's news have made me suffer extremely.

Top Bottom