• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Totsiens!! (Until we meet again) T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, I can't believe it's only been 5 months!
It feels like this forum has been part of my life forever.

Anyway. I wanted to say thank you to the mods for keeping this place clean and tidy, and thank you to the members who welcomed me into the DMC family :)

I've made some very good friends here, for which I am very thankful. Specifically Trish67 and Zany Blac, you guys really pulled through for me when I needed someone to talk to. You guys are gold and I :wub: yous!! Even if we do have a bit of zapping and demonic muffin episodes take place, it's all good ^_^

I'm going to pull a Houdini and disappear off the forum for a while. I've got a saga I'm writing and it's not getting done due to too many distractions online, which includes a lot of fanfiction. So I'm taking the old fashioned route and I'll be writing with pen on paper. I will be on MSN occasionally, so if you've got me on there, feel free to nudge me for a chat, or drop me an email and keep in touch. If you've got me on facebook...well, there's no getting rid of me, is there? Heh^_^

I will come back. Unfortunately I'm like a parasite with my obsessions. It might simmer down for a while, but I always come back for more. I hope you guys will still be around when I do, so that at least one or two people know who I am when I go 'hi I'm back!'

Nyway, RP reigns have officially been handed over to Trish and Zany. And noes! Vergil is mine! I'm coming back so there's no point in giving up the role and fighting whoever has him for it when I return.

Um. o_O YEAH.
Thanks again.
Cheers!:cool:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
star-wars-darth-vader-nooooooooes1.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Haha, I bet you wanted Vergil huh?

Clair! Don't be gone for a too long time! We all will miss you so much that we start to hallucinate posts from you, that ain't good. Remember to come back before it gets even worse than hallucinations.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
No! How could you think that lowly of me? D:

That "Noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11111!!!1!" Was because I'm gonna miss her.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL, thanks you guys. Good to know there were at least 2 people to 'see me off'. Sort of. LOL at the hallucinations. I'm gonna miss you too Dani! T_T

*wheedles* don't forget meeeee!

See you guys :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
[overdramatic]*attaches herself to Clair's leg* Don't leave me! You can't go! Who needs a life or work on a novel when you have DMC.org!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bai, Master. ;_; *sniffs* I'll be counting the seconds until we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!apple!!!!!!!1dazzlesparkle!!!!!!!!!!!!1!oneelventy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/overdramatic]

...I'll stop nao. ;_;

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey, sorry Dani, just joking around.

Clair, not so many is here to say goodbye because they don't have a clue yet. Not being online is making it hard to notice.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If Dani is gonna attach herself to your leg, then I'm gonna attach myself to the other... It won't be the same without you cv.

SO... HURRY BACK!!!
And if you don't then I'll set up a petition ;)

(Luv your sig btw. Would've posted earlier... but i'm not online that time of the night... not on a proper computer anyway.)

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
When you've finished writing your saga, come back soon! You'll be missed. I really like the fanfics you wrote, but can't expect you to neglect other stories, ya? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom