• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 5 game series

aka958

Don't trust people
I always had a hard time choosing top 5 games because it ends up all wrong, so i decided to make this thread.
Wich is your top 5 game series?
Mine is:

1.Final fantasy

2.Devil may cry

3.Prince of persia

4.Doom

5.(pending)

These game series in this particular order. There are some few games like legend of zelda ocarina of time that i think is better than some games in the series but i only like a few legend of zelda games of the old generation so i can't count that in.

I counted games i feel like i've played many follow ups.
I'm a Final fantasy fan my sig and profile picture would shows that and a devil may cry fan my presence in this forum shows that.
The doom games, wich version of them is the one i haven't played? 1 or 2 of the originals but those are the snes and the sega versions i think.
Prince of persia, i owned the whole sands of time trilogy and the old prince of persia including the snes version and one of the most epic acrobatic games i've played (not counting the new prince of persia because i honestly dislike it only because of graphics and it's short length).

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
1. Devil May Cry
2. Metal Gear Solid
3. Jak And Daxter
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Assassin's Creed

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
01. Devil May Cry
02. Resident Evil
03. Metal Gear Solid
04. Final Fantasy
05. Assassin's Creed

Had a hard time to decide my last favourite, either Shin Megami Tensei, Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza, Tales, Star Ocean, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell or Resident Evil. In the end, I chose Resident Evil series.

aka958

Don't trust people
Those are nice games and i see the epicness in most of those game series, still haven't thought of a number 5 yet.

jonemajor

All games are very nice.I like to play all games.My Top 5 game series is here.

1> Resident evil
2> Final Fantasy
3> Prince of Persia
4> Kingdom Hearts
5> Jak And Daxter

Thanks.

jonemajor

All games are nice.I like to play all games.My Top 5 game series is here.

1> Resident evil
2> Final Fantasy
3> Prince of Persia
4> Kingdom Hearts
5> Jak And Daxter

Thanks.

Top Bottom