• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Too Weird on the 360?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
honestly i dont have 500-600 dollars to spend on a game system so i'm opting for a 360 but one severe concern i have is the bulgyness of the 360's controller. I wonder if anyone can tell me if the control has ever got in the way of their gameing experience before? Since the 360 has basically the same button layout as the ps2/3 muscle memory really wont be a problem.

appreciate the help.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
You know, the PS3 is just as bulky as the 360. And the button layout shouldn't be that much of a problem, it just may feel a little different. I'm not really gonna mind playing DMC4 on the 360. As long as I'm playing the game, I'm just fine.:D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dont spend 500 bucks. I've had a 360 for about a year know and the controller has never gotten in the way of my gameplay. The hard decision has already been made and decided to go toward the 360. The ps2 is still here for me if I want to play DMC1 - DMC3:SE. But im willing to give the 360 a chacnce.

Zato-OW

King
if it was like the First Xbox remote, then there will be a problem. But the 360 remote is pretty good for a game like DMC but the PS remotes are the best for it

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
hmmm... I've never really been much of an XBox fan if you ask me... I think they suck... (no offense) I got a PS3 mainly because I WANT TO PLAY DMC4. I don't wanna end up an individual with the money for the game, but not the console... How much would that suck!?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Just recently had the chance to use a 360 controller playing ninja gaiden(sweet game for the ninja enthusiast)and i think ill be fine thanks for the imput peeps

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
No prob yasoukyoku

asia22292;54836 said:
hmmm... I've never really been much of an XBox fan if you ask me... I think they suck... (no offense)

I would have bought the PS3 but it is just to damn expensive! Microsoft does not suck the console actually pretty fun. See this is why I play the games not the systems. It makes it so much easier to enjoy games not worrying about that console war bull S@## and because I didnt buy a ps3 I have plenty of money left over to make my room look even more SSStylish with Devil May Cry GOODIES.

DMC Fanboy4Life>_<

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I didn't have a problem coming up with the money at all. Fall off of a moving vehicle and money comes pretty easily. LMFAO!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
This problem sounds kinda weird to me. I mean if you have an X-Box 360 you will obviously get to know the controller pretty well before you play Devil May Cry 4;)
So I don't think that should bother you.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. No matter how hard I try, I never get a full grasp of the XBox controller when I'm at friends houses... I think it's cuz my hands are too small??

Curse

Cursed Girl
well it's heavy cause it has batterys in it lol
but no the controls won't be a problem :]
the biggest problem is that everyone is moving to xbox360 not ps3 imo T_T and even the japanese ppl too o_O the world wasn't ready for the ps3 yet T.T

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Curse;55102 said:
well it's heavy cause it has batterys in it lol
but no the controls won't be a problem :]
the biggest problem is that everyone is moving to xbox360 not ps3 imo T_T and even the japanese ppl too o_O the world wasn't ready for the ps3 yet T.T

haha!! I was ready a LONG time ago!!:lol:

Top Bottom