• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tomb Rader vs Lady

Lara Croft Vs Lady

• Lady

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Lara Croft

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Tomb Raider is a cool chick, she steals treasures and dosn't afraid of anything.

Yeah, I voted for Lara Croft.

Railazel

Lara- Very Agile and only uses pistols, yet she has an array of gadgets and can use the enviroment as a weapon as well.

Lady- A chick with remarkable gunsmanship, holstering a giant bazooka, machine guns, and handguns.

Hmm... Kudos to whoever made this matchup, this is the only one where I had to actually think about it.

Sparda™

Of course, and now, since you came to the point where I wanted, Lara steals treasures, battles the unknown, in the wild - jungles, deserts - and not in some city.

Plus, Lady's look was ruined in DMC4. Adding breasts like that just lowered her the rep she had.

Lara's has been getting better in each game.

Sparda™

^ *sigh*

I was referring to Lara.

Lady's battle was done in some tower. Those are the only agility we have seen of her.

Lara has proven to be far more experienced, more skilled and more dangerous than Lady

Lara wins.

Durante

Dead
As always Sparda™ you have an unique opinion,although everyone has their own so by far not thinking im sure Lara is more beautiful than Lady but for their fighting skills well you speak some truth to it Lady was only seen fighting in Dmc3 tower but she has some skill after all just because Lara was in more games doesn't mean that she would win :)

Sparda™

It's not about the number of games Lara has been, but for the skills she has proved.

Lady is not in Lara's range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom