• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tom Holland as Nathan Drake?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
https://www.google.com/amp/www.avclub.com/amp/255769

Basically it says that Tom Holland is tapped to play a young Nathan Drake for the Uncharted movie.

First i was like

But after a while it makes sense and it would be an interesting choice to see.

So now im like

Im not really invested in uncharted so im ok with this but what does everybody else think.

Ps. Why wont they make a Jak abd Daxter movie? They made one for rachet and clank.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I don't particularly mind the casting choice. It's the plot of the film I'm more worried about the potential plot of the film as apparently it will be a prequel with young Drake and I wasn't a huge fan of that in the games.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I could care less who plays Drake. Just as long as it's good and the actor can pull off Drake's character.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The young Drake scenes were the least interesting part of Uncharted 3 for me, and probably the my least favorite thing across all three of the ones I've played. So I'm not really a fan of that being the direction of the movie.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Would have preferred if nolan did the movie , though as it is a prequel i think holland could do a good job

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I'm assuming they did it because he's also Spider-Man in the MCU, so the casting choice must've primarily been driven as "hey let's get this guy because he's currently popular" over "he'd be a good Drake."

I mean, he still *could* be, but I feel that wasn't their main intention.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't see it. As a flashback, sure, he kinda looks like a young Drake, but as adult? Hell No. Drake is not a bloody teenager, he's an adult, cast an actual adult for the part.

Top Bottom