• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To everyone that worried about me when I was a wreck

aka958

Don't trust people
Okay...? Nice that you got out of your downtime.

May your ways lead you to the right path and help you. It's good to see that you have a path and a directive. Although I'm confused by your approach on the subject it does not matter, as long as you feel good about your choices.
To each their own.

Your way is your way as long as it keeps you going. Yes, there are limits but I think you know those and you wouldn't go past those limits.

Meg

Thanks for the support, DK and CM! Good to know you guys care. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What, no muffin for me?

Glad to see you're better, Meg, even though I had known for quite a while.

(Sorry for peeping on your VMs. ._.")

EmilIrving

Demi-Fiend and Dante Team
*Epic hugs from DMC3 Dante and Freedom Path Demi-Fiend* Now if only I could draw... Anyhow, even though I do not know you (lol) but I am glad you managed to collect yourself pretty well... But I am curious about what that book said...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_O People still read other people's VM's? I thought it was just a novelty for new members that will eventually wear off? Tsk tsk!

Glad to know you're ^_^ now Meg, and thank you for taking the time to explain what it was all about. I can only imagine what you went through, but I guess this is where the saying is true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? *hugs*

Meg

Master Vergil;296901 said:
o_O People still read other people's VM's? I thought it was just a novelty for new members that will eventually wear off? Tsk tsk!

Glad to know you're ^_^ now Meg, and thank you for taking the time to explain what it was all about. I can only imagine what you went through, but I guess this is where the saying is true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? *hugs*

Thanks, MV! *hugs*

Top Bottom