• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Im leaving the fourms for alittle while... Im ignored alot, and nobody seems to really care for what I have to say. And in truth, I'd be surpised if anyone responses to this. :/

Anyway, I made really good friends on the site. DDT, Nic, Miaka, Aka.. And a bunch of others. But Credo has been awesome to me, and I thank him a bunch for trying. :'3

If anyone wants to contact me or keep in touch, my email is dragons_112@hotmail.com

I might be in every once in a while, mostly to update the Rose Moon and post some stories, if anyone reads them.

See you guys around,
~*ResaMoon*~

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It is always a sad thing to see member of this forum to leave. Hope you will return soon, and take care of yourself.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm sorry you feel that way, RM. Please do feel free to send me a message if you want to discuss anything further. I hope you'll reconsider or, at the very least, pop back to say hello in the near future. :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
that's preposterous! i'm not on these forums very often, this is the first post of yours i'm reading and am already craving another one.

how could you be so cruel to deprive me? :(

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;273425 said:
Im leaving the fourms for alittle while... Im ignored alot, and nobody seems to really care for what I have to say. And in truth, I'd be surpised if anyone responses to this. :/

Anyway, I made really good friends on the site. DDT, Nic, Miaka, Aka.. And a bunch of others. But Credo has been awesome to me, and I thank him a bunch for trying. :'3

If anyone wants to contact me or keep in touch, my email is dragons_112@hotmail.com

I might be in every once in a while, mostly to update the Rose Moon and post some stories, if anyone reads them.

See you guys around,
~*ResaMoon*~

I'm mentioned! :3

Why do you leave? If you would ever want a talk with any of us you can always send a vm and start a discussion. That's what I do. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hey, I read your posts. I just don't post much myself.
I hope you don't stay away too long.
Take Care.
Ebs x

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Captain Ren;273701 said:
.....heh.....

Dude, that probably didn't help much.

I saw this coming, quite frankly... Not for any obvious reasons, I just got that vibe. That weird one. Y'know?

Hurry back, Resa. You may feel ignored, but there are so many that like you on here... Including me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Shame to see you leaving. I spoke to you as much as I could, in between my posts and such. Hope I was of some use :(

Come back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom