• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

time

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what time do most people usally come on this site when im on here most people arn't

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's all to do with how busy people are and also location - for those in the UK, for example, it's about half 9 in the morning. For those in the US, it'll be much earlier, depending on where they are.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah its about 09:40 AM here at the moment but I usuelly pop in and out throughout the day until about midnight.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah 9:40 here im so board noone replies on my threads when im awake but when im asleap i get about 5

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm in the UK.
I'm normally on the forum up until 10 minutes to midnight. If i can't be bothered to sign out, I will usually leave a note on my visitor messages saying that I've gone.
If find the forum is more active after i have gone...

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
I live in U.S. I'm usually on bout 4pm,5pm, sumtimes later. Except on weekends, i'm here all the time, unless i'm asleep :lol:

Laurence Barnes

Premium
oh well ok:(>_<\_/i think theese are angry sighns the smilies dont tell u what u need to do to make it aka958 lied to me

Laurence Barnes

Premium
this is to lexy "hi ho hi ho its off to work u go with a bucket and a spade and a hand grenade hi ho hi ho" have a nice time at work....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom