• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thoughts on the new Assassin's Creed game.

Excited for Assassin's Creed IV?

• Total voters

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
It was leaked earlier this week that Ubisoft confirmed a new game into the Assassin's Creed franchise.

It was said that this game would have some sort of pirate history to the synopsis of the game. I suppose Ubisoft got the idea that the naval missions from Assassin's Creed 3 could kick start a story for the next game.

So. What are your thoughts or maybe even concerns about this game and the information on it so far?

Btw: Apologies about the posting location. This should have been in the General Gaming Discussion Thread :(

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Sounds awesome - it'll be tough to beat Assassin's Creed 3 though, I love the characters. The pirate idea sounds pretty fun!

Zilla

The inFAAMous
To quote a friend; "Call of Duty, FIFA, and Assassin's Creed are all basically the same game."

Don't read too much into it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It would be interesting if we get to play as all three generations of kenway men (Edward, Haytham and Connor) in a similar way of AC2 revelations.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
So, they've released the teaser trailer for the game:

Seeing the trailer, I'm still undecided on what to think of the game. I'm a huge AC fan, but this game doesn't seem to get me excited as the others did. I didn't enjoy the naval missions in AC3 so having a game dedicated to pirates and ships just seems meh to me at the moment.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm okay with it, I just rather it not be AC4 and just be a spinoff to 3 as i rather each numbered sequel have a new protagonist and period that doesn't connect with the other characters family wise.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
313869_355184641258556_1620998801_n.jpg

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
To Ubisoft: Game looks fine, just please make sure ALL glitches are taken care of upon release. (AC3 glitches were a complete headache...)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm not sure about it myself. Still haven't played 3 yet.

4 looks good graphically, but I'm not sure about the gameplay, especially after what I saw of 3. Plus Connor didn;t seem like a very compelling protagonist, which is a shame considering what they could have done with him due to his background.

I guess I'll wait for some gameplay videos of 4 before I make a full opinion.

I just checked Amazon UK and already it is very high up on the preorder list.

Top Bottom