• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is just so hilariously stupid.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...rys-dmc-devil-may-cry-pulled-shelves/4sd9LD6P

Here's a link for you to see for yourselves but the general idea is that a few fanatical butthurt fanboys decided to make a petition to send to congress hoping to get DmC pulled from the shelves. You know, I've seen some pretty wacky sh!t posted on this site before and seeing someone wanting to get Judge Dredd type judges to become a reality is actually pretty freaking awesome but this, is flat out retarded. One of the stupidest things I've seen in a long time. Are these people for real?

VergilNeroDante

(waiting for you at bottom with giant bouncy castle) nothing worth killing yourself over, we should be laughing if anything. XD

-lands softly- Well honestly I don't see why people can't just look past this. I mean I'm not going to buy the game because of my reasons but seriously? Going that far honestly shows just how stupid some people can be all because of some video game. I would hate to see either CoD or Halo get something like this and if that were to happen I believe the world as we know it will be no more.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What kind of ass holes think it's ok to waste the president's time with this crap. People are dying of hunger and cold but more importantly there is a video game they don't like that they want banned from this country? These rats, I'm not calling them people, need to get their prioreties straght.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Why don't we make our own DMC themed petitions on here for fun? :p
Petition for every school to serve pizza and strawberry sundae all year round.

Fox news changes its name to Raptor news.

The name Dante must be recognised as the coolest name ever in existence.:lol:

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Dat avatar...

images

Top Bottom