• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is a weird idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
This may be a weird idea but would any one be interested in a DMC live action tv show that follows Dante and the crews adventure set between the 10 year period of DMC3 and DMC1.
That seems like a good move since that period of time is something that hasn't been touched before and something that is malleable to a tv budget if done right. Dante probably doesn't have a lot of jobs that are on the scale of DMC3. I think most of them would be in the vein of the anime series with a lot of those one and done episodes.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
This may be a weird idea but would any one be interested in a DMC live action tv show that follows Dante and the crews adventure set between the 10 year period of DMC3 and DMC1.
That seems like a good move since that period of time is something that hasn't been touched before and something that is malleable to a tv budget if done right. Dante probably doesn't have a lot of jobs that are on the scale of DMC3. I think most of them would be in the vein of the anime series with a lot of those one and done episodes.

a live action tv show based on Devil May Cry= bad idea
an anime set in that time period= good idea

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the budget constraints are a problem but it could be worked around.
i just hope whoever does the anime doesn't repeat dmc4 and the other animated series mistakes by not doing any character development with dante. if you aren't willing to test him or make him grow as a character than don't use him.
I want studio 4c to do the art or phil bourassa the guy who is doing young justice to do the artstyle.
I would want to see an american cartoon version of it or a joint production betwen the two like thundercats reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom