• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This Hero says goodbye..for now anyway.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In every era a hero comes and saves the day, and after he finishes his work that hero disappears for a time. Its time this hero did the same. I'm putting my colored spandex on its clothes hanger and retiring. In other words I'm going to take a small Vacation from the forums.
Don't worry, nobody did anything to cause this, its just time for a break. I got a letter today from Sparda saying he wants to see me!! :O I couldn't believe it ether, could this be the end of my "Rejected Son" status?! I'm also gonna see my brothers Dante and Vergil as well, and for some reason Nero???
Maybe Dante wants a rematch, after all i did beat him in a fight once. (He'll never admit it thou.The Sun was in his eyes my butt!) Anyway I thought it would be proper if I let my forum family know of my departure, and so I am. Remember everybody "It's cool to practice Traffic Safety" and although I'm gone their are still over 200 Sentai Rangers watching your back now and always. ^_^

Until next time, everyone, stay "Smoken, Sick Stylish!!!!!!" :cool: *Spreads angel like wings and flies off*
P.S. I'll ask Dante how he feels about DmC Dante, and than tell you his response when I return!!

*The Greatest Sentai Ranger has left the building.*

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Hero?Where?I don't see any heroes here...Or maybe you mean this guy? →→→→→→→→→→→→→
lol jk.See ya and have fun.

Meg

That was the best farewell post I have ever seen! :lol:

Take care. See you when you get back. :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
and i must add if you see the devil lord ask him if i'm still his general i havn't been paid for some time now

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
so this is it huh? for now atleast...XD
anyway, hope u enjoy ur little family reunion, tell them i said hi, and tell sparda i want his monicle >3>
take care *waves* :)

Top Bottom