• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This Got Serious...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm out guys, I thought these forums were meant to be like a family but it seems to be tearing me apart more than anything...
I don't know if I'll come back but I will answer PMs at the least...
I'm not really keen on explaining anything so don't ask...
Laters guys...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
That sounds really bad bro. Hope you come back to us someday. The journey of life is not easy for anyone. Good Luck.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm out guys, I thought these forums were meant to be like a family but it seems to be tearing me apart more than anything...
I don't know if I'll come back but I will answer PMs at the least...
I'm not really keen on explaining anything so don't ask...
Laters guys...
It's okay to get upset with people on here, but don't bottle it up and leave! Do what I do and be open and honest about it. Chances are the other person doesn't even realize they've upset you. If you can't talk it out with them and they're acting like little shriveled up prunes, then use the ignore function. Don't lose out on your friendships and freedom to post just because someone is being a jerk.
Come back soon, I don't wanna be the only Kiwi here again xxxx

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's okay to get upset with people on here, but don't bottle it up and leave! Do what I do and be open and honest about it. Chances are the other person doesn't even realize they've upset you. If you can't talk it out with them and they're acting like little shriveled up prunes, then use the ignore function. Don't lose out on your friendships and freedom to post just because someone is being a jerk.
Come back soon, I don't wanna be the only Kiwi here again xxxx

Totally right as always. Please don't walk away over personal issues or disputes involving others. Yes the forums are to make new friends and such, but as stated lots of time before they aren't social networks. The discussion truly lies where the games are concerned. If you love and enjoy this place, by all means don't go just because of something that has happened between you and someone else.

If it's too problematic, just use the Ignore Function to not have to tolerate that person. That's what it's there for. If however you feel like you just can't come on here any more, I know you will be deeply missed. You're a good friend. Many times before I have had good friends leave because of problems and things. I wouldn't want to lose another one. There's lots of people here that care for you. And that probably outweighs whatever problem you're having right now. Think about it first, at least. Mull it over, and then make a decision. Giving things time does help, with most things.

Chimera Khaos

I know, I get it, running away from my problems isn't going to solve anything, I just need room to breathe and time to think things over before I do anything else...
Please stop badgering me about this!...

Will a mod or admin please lock this thread?!...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know, I get it, running away from my problems isn't going to solve anything, I just need room to breathe and time to ink things over before I do anything else...
Please stop badgering me about this!...

Will a mod or admin please lock this thread?!...

I know you understand, you're not stupid. And I never thought you were. I was just offering some friendly advice to help you out, the best way I could. Didn't mean to offend you or anything, sorry.

Chimera Khaos

I know you understand, you're not stupid. And I never thought you were. I was just offering some friendly advice to help you out, the best way I could. Didn't mean to offend you or anything, sorry.
You didn't offend me, I'm just feeling like I'm a target or something...:/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You didn't offend me, I'm just feeling like I'm a target or something...:/

I feel like that sometimes also. And no I'm not just saying that to try and relate to you. I'm saying it because it's true. I think we all sometimes feel like everyone is either picking on us or the World is against us. But that isn't always the case. There are lots of people on here that really appreciate you. I know you're down and I know you're hurt. But just know that there are those that care and wouldn't want you to leave.

As I said, time is probably needed. It seems to heal most things.

Top Bottom