• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

there seems to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
be more and more of these but, now i'm having personal issues. i'm far from leaving, but if anyone gets any attitude or see's me not acting my cheerful self, it's 'cause lately my family, mainly my mother and sister, are treating me like crap. they honestly don't even treat me like family anymore. they just treat me like some dude that takes up a room and annoys everyone. i honestly think they're starting to hate me just 'cause i wanna go meet my fiance/gf so we can get to know eachother more. doesn't seem to matter to them. it just makes me insane in their eyes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow. I guess I'm lucky for having understanding parents...

Good luck in your affairs, man. May the stars shine brightly until the end of your journey, and may the fresh scent of flowers protect you always!

Kudos if you got those references, BTW. I hope this issue clears up soon.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Subject 64432B;297480 said:
Good luck, be back soon :cool:

lol i'm not leaving. i just may not be as cheerful as i usually am at times. honestly lately anything could set off my frustration. but i'm not going anywhere.

ps. i have no idea what those references were storm. lol

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Storm Silves;297701 said:
I forgot the first, but the second is from Okami.

that explains it. never heard of it. lol i'm just starting to get into anime so i don't know alot of them yet. i'm into the more well known ones. naruto, bleach, deathnote, blood+, etc.

ps. when are we getting going? it's your turn to write. lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okami's a game, not an anime.

About that, I've been writing. It's just not done yet because I want it to be perfect.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Storm Silves;297775 said:
Okami's a game, not an anime.

About that, I've been writing. It's just not done yet because I want it to be perfect.

lol ok, i see now. you're like me, write and rewrite til perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom