• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The villain's devil triggers

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Credo's got a devil trigger and so does Angus. But now...
What about Gloria? What would her trigger look like? A harpy?

Chrysander

I don't see a DT for Credo. People are saying that the one-eyed Dark Knight bug thing is meant to be Agnus, I haven't seen evidence of that yet, but somebody reliable has stated it as fact, so I guess I believe them. I haven't heard anything about Credo though

Chrysander

cosmic master;64208 said:
if it is agnus then to me he seems to be playing pretty much the same role as arkham

Yeah I had thought that from the start, he seemed like a creepy dude who would interfere and backstab

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well, it's news to me. I had no idea that either of them had devil triggers and, to be honest, I am a little skeptical. Does anyone have any pics they could post? I'd love to check 'em out.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I've seen the One Eyed Dark Knight, and the One Winged Dark Knight. I had a feeling that the OEDK was Agnus, just from its general disposition, and I've heard rumours that the OWDK was Credo.

However, I havent seen any official announcement, though. I checked the japanese DMC4 website and it doesnt say anything about it on there (from what I can make out)

MetalMonster1

It's easy to understand that the order would obtain demonic power to copy Sparda, whom they worship. Is that what those two "Dark Knight" demons are? (One winged and one eyed dark knights.) Cause now that I think of it that might explain why they are called "Dark Knights" not to mention the One Eyed Dark Knight's body build does look simular to that of Agnus...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really hope the Devil Trigger ability does not become something we see everyday in DMC world. I hope the Order does not have DT=]

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Chrysander;64203 said:
I don't see a DT for Credo. People are saying that the one-eyed Dark Knight bug thing is meant to be Agnus, I haven't seen evidence of that yet, but somebody reliable has stated it as fact, so I guess I believe them. I haven't heard anything about Credo though

hmm makes sense cos doesnt angus have a lens ova one eye and he could be the one eyed dark knight

yousefgx

GET YOUR GAME ON !
well i`m not sure if they have DT`s or not but if they really had the DT`s then it would be awesome...and about angus i guess he does have a DT.take a look at this.
dmc-3.jpg

ravare

Maybe they arent DT forms? Maybe at some point in the game, the Order gets so far obsessed with Sparda and all that they perform some ritual (IE what we see in the trailers) and become demons themselves because they feel as if it is a "privaledge" or an "honor". So they permanentaly take on those forms and then Nero/Dante are forced to defeat them before the final showdown with the unknown boss.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
ravare;64652 said:
Maybe they arent DT forms? Maybe at some point in the game, the Order gets so far obsessed with Sparda and all that they perform some ritual (IE what we see in the trailers) and become demons themselves because they feel as if it is a "privaledge" or an "honor". So they permanentaly take on those forms and then Nero/Dante are forced to defeat them before the final showdown with the unknown boss.

that makes much more sense

Top Bottom