• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante-must-die

The Red King
i was thinking something like a demonic power that holds them on there back, but then how would nero hold his before he recived yamato(Devil trigger)
and for dante he used a sheath before he awakend his devil trigger

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I dunno... Just go with it .lol. It's an unexplained thing... But it doesn't bother me, coz it looks cool :)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
On DMC3 Dante has slots on his back to hold his guns, maybe his sword goes in the middle :$. Or there is a slot by the handle that keeps hold of them :).

slapsus

it's just an animation... putting sheaths on their backs would make the actual draw animation unrealistic

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Actually i was playing dmc 3 yesterday and it appears as though Dante has Rebellion, or what ever weapon is equiped, in a holster that appears to between Ebony and Ivory's holster. i looked that way to me. I dunno though so don't quote me on that, lol.

Sicktress

Artist
I always thought they wore a magnetic vest underneath their clothes :-/ I always hear "clank" when Dante puts his weapon there.. or maybe I'm hearing things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom