• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Truth is out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Hello fellow people, Its time I introduced myself to the false world !! You may call me Truth but thats not my name ( you will never know my name )
I saw this forum after watching the new DMC trailer and I loved the new Dante , looks better than that really annoying emo Dante from the other games (which i despise). This new Dante is the TRUE Dantes and I'm here to spread the word Of TRUTH !!

aka958

Don't trust people
The Truth;284933 said:
Hello fellow people, Its time I introduced myself to the false world !! You may call me Truth but thats not my name ( you will never know my name )
I saw this forum after watching the new DMC trailer and I loved the new Dante , looks better than that really annoying emo Dante from the other games (which i despise). This new Dante is the TRUE Dantes and I'm here to spread the word Of TRUTH !!

I lol'd.

Anyways, welcome to the forums my friend. Enjoy your stay and I'll hope you'll stay. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi, welcome! You think old Dante is emo? Have I read that right? Anyway hello! I hope you enjoy it here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom