• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Truth About Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torn Soul

In recent days I have been insulting meg 127 and in light of all the OMG's he didnt say that , with the spiderman is my god and the truth is out and the x files.

Please forgive me , Im on very powerful medicine and with my brother dying in the fire that happned 3 years ago and everythiung like that .

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Pity, pity, stop looking for pity.

After you were a complete ass like that, you honestly except me to believe you're on some powerful meds and that your brother died? You're just saying that so people won't jump down your throat for attacking Meg the way you did. Oh, and by the by, Meg's a girl, hence her name being MEG and all.

And about your brother; really, dude? Really? I lost a good amount of family members within the past three years, but I don't use that as an excuse to lash out at people. Quite frankly, grow the hell up and learn proper grammar.

If you want pity, go to 4chan, kthx~

(Yes, I am one of those members you were warned about.)

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
You know what,I don't care whats the excuse.If your brother is truely dead then I'm sorry for your loss but all we are asking from is you is stop picking on Meg127.Shes one of the nicest people in this forum.Pick on someone who ACTUALLY deserves it.

Meg

*pokes head in*

Well. I accept your apology on the condition that you won't insult me or anyone else on here anymore. Got it? Henorrhage put it very bluntly, but she's right in that you can't make excuses. We all have been through tough spots. I'm facing a family crisis right now and you don't see me attacking others. It can be hard to deal with things sometimes. I understand, but what you need to understand is that there is no reason to act the way you did. Now I hope we can all put this behind us and move on. This here is a friendly forum and I hope you will enjoy it.

P.S.

To everyone else. While I appreciate the support I've been given I would rather no one else sticks up for me. I don't want there to be anymore problems then there already are. Thank you though.

@DoW- I'd rather he doesn't pick on anyone at all.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Omg, get the hell off your high freaking horse. Leave Meg the hell alone, she's one of the sweetest people on the fourms, she doernt desevered to be picked on. Now, learn to grow the f*ck up, before I go wake an Mod and have you banned for trolling. This is unbelieveble. Picking on fourm members, what are you, 3? Yeah, Im gonna go wake a Mod. Unf*ckingbelieveble.

Meg

GAH! I sent a PM to a member of the staff before he posted this. You don't have to do anything.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
So, you think you can waltz in here then insult and berate quite possibly the nicest and most caring member of this community, then throw your life problems out here and expect everyone to just act like nothing happened? No, that's not how this place works.
I'm a vengeful and very angry person, so I'll say this.

STFU, GTFO and take your FAIL with you.

Oh and by the way.

my-care-cup-demotivational-poster-1239009220.jpg

Stop using your life experiences as a crutch for your behaviour, it's incredibly immature.

Meg

^ Can I just say that that lion is pretty BA. And thanks for the compliments. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom