• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the theory of life beyond our eyes

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
not just in space or any plane of our reality. life in different galaxies. a multi-verse if i may. the possibility of highly advanced beings in other realms of existence that have tech so beyond us that we view them to be myth.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Just...got to think...somewhere, someday and somehow.
An Alien is mooning us.
Seriously, though. Aliens can be assholes, probably. Not going to doubt it...what if you're one?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Just...got to think...somewhere, someday and somehow.
An Alien is mooning us.
Seriously, though. Aliens can be assholes, probably. Not going to doubt it...what if you're one?

maybe i am. maybe not. either way, you have no idea

Meg

Two words: Bioshock Infinite.

EDIT:

A few more words: that would be crazy.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
infinite universes, infinite dimensions each with constants and variables from tea to coffee to bigger differences like dead to alive. so when you say things like oh god i hate marmalade but you do or you say that you've never killed someone before but you have.

and as for other sentient beings that are more technologically advanced than us i guarantee they have some sort of robotic presence. the humans time is ending and so machines shall take their place, i shall speed up the process asking people to take the cyborg initiative and join my army to eliminate mankind.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
infinite universes, infinite dimensions each with constants and variables from tea to coffee to bigger differences like dead to alive. so when you say things like oh god i hate marmalade but you do or you say that you've never killed someone before but you have.

and as for other sentient beings that are more technologically advanced than us i guarantee they have some sort of robotic presence. the humans time is ending and so machines shall take their place, i shall speed up the process asking people to take the cyborg initiative and join my army to eliminate mankind.

i had a friend named victor stone. his dad said the same thing...oh the irony

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If there were some alien civilization out there that was much like us - I would not want to meet them. And if there were some much more highly-evolved and intelligent beings out there, why on earth would they want to come and speak to us?

If you mean "what if" - well *if* the universe is "infinite" the existence of others is a certainty. But we'll probably never know because humanity is delinquent. Too busy looking up the Kardashians than the night sky, eh.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
If there were some alien civilization out there that was much like us - I would not want to meet them. And if there were some much more highly-evolved and intelligent beings out there, why on earth would they want to come and speak to us?

If you mean "what if" - well *if* the universe is "infinite" the existence of others is a certainty. But we'll probably never know because humanity is delinquent. Too busy looking up the Kardashians than the night sky, eh.

i'm not talking about contact. because based off of every discovery of life somewhere we haven't traveled to before...lets just say there was never any mention of the phrase "we come in peace"

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
besides i dought aliens would really like creatures like us after all the rover finally lands on mars and what do we do?

Reactions: Jak

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Its pointless to think that further when you know its impossible,i'll just focus on what's infront of my eyes.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well you said "not just in space or any plane of our reality" which I take to mean AND our space and our reality, otherwise you could say "not in space or any plane of our reality".

If you're talking about multiverses, as in the quantum theory postulations, sure why wouldn't there be life in it if there is life in this one. And why wouldn't it be in a different state of advancement than us. Highly likely if you take multiverse theory to be possible that they are there. And I'm spent.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Well you said "not just in space or any plane of our reality" which I take to mean AND our space and our reality, otherwise you could say "not in space or any plane of our reality".

If you're talking about multiverses, as in the quantum theory postulations, sure why wouldn't there be life in it if there is life in this one. And why wouldn't it be in a different state of advancement than us. Highly likely if you take multiverse theory to be possible that they are there. And I'm spent.

every choice we make, there is an alternate world where we either did or didn't make that decision or did or didn't do this or that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
every choice we make, there is an alternate world where we either did or didn't make that decision or did or didn't do this or that.
Yeah, according to the theory. And there'd be effectively infinite numbers of multiverses as a result. What's your point with it...?

Top Bottom