• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Tekken Issue...

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I've been a longtime fan of Tekken (ever since it first released) but does anyone feel like something's a little...off about the series?

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
What do you mean? The juggling focus of combat? The fact that almost every male character is insanely buff like in recent Soul Calibur games and due to the art style of the recent Street Fighter games? The fact that the voice actor, Daisuke Gori, for Heihachi Mishama is no longer with us? The weird costumes? The fact that its story or any fight game's story doesn't make sense anymore? It did from the beginning, now it's getting weird with illegitimate children, fake personality changes, corporate takeovers, and the like.

Or the fact that there are animals, robots, and mystical creatures fighting superhuman er... humans? I don't really know since I'm not a fan of the series, but I do know some things about it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah, there's no word of Tekken 7. Tekken x Street Fighter is apparently still going to be released but there's hardly any word about it.
Soul Calibur 5 was rubbish.
Then there's Tekken Revolution(?)... what a load of rubbish.

Perhaps the problem isn't Tekken, but Namco Bandai itself...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I love tekken but after tekken tag two I am getting bored of it all they do is add a few new bits every game I think they need to go back to the drawing board and pull out something to re engage interest as I find myself play in DOA a lot more

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It has to be one of the following

A. Series fatigue: Its been around for like over a decade now....maybe even almost 2 decades. Using the exact same formula from the same game and you're probably getting bored of it since their are other 3D fighters out there trying new and creative stuff (well just Dead or Alive I can think of)

B. Perhaps the story stop making sense with Tekken 6 and is now just what looney plot we can think of now and went from a generic Hong Kong esque fiction story to a silly anime about aliens, demons and angels, frozen pregnancy, cloning, genetic alteration, boxing dinosaurs, and Japanese school girls fighting other Japanese school girls

C. The fact that Dead or Alive has a more coherent and consistent story that still makes sense.

Or all 3.

Also......

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
A vampire demon who spams projectiles, suffers from narcolepsy and her tits grow with all the blood she drinks.........

That **** just happened.

I would love to see her in Tekken X Street Fighter.....I'll buy that in a heartbeat if she is in.

Tekken Revolution and Soul Calibur Lost Swords can suck my 10 feet throbbing weiner.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Notice her boobs are larger than any DOA chick.....along with all the DLC bikini costumes and this it seems Tekken is entering DOA territory.

Funny cause right after DOA has a chick with a flat chest (took them over a decade too) Tekken gets a vampire whose boobs can get extremely large after sucking on some blood.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I voted on Facebook for that character (so, In a way, some of the fans are to blame, HOWEVER, nothing was mentioned about 'inflating boobies').

Soul Calibur Lost Swords

Ooh! Never heard of that one before. Is there a release date?
... 0_o Has anyone read the description about the game?

Soulcalibur: Lost Swords will be a PlayStation 3 exclusive free-to-play game in the vein of Tekken Revolution. Although similar to other F2P titles, the game will be "time-limited" where players must purchase tokens in order to continue playing the game beyond its initial demo hours. Lost Swords is single player and the focus is completing missions, it will most likely be a slightly modified version of Soulcalibur V.

PURCHASE TOKENS?! They've copied some nasty habits since working with Capcom (i.e. 'milking'/conning the fans out of their money...)
Really, It just sounds like the 'excuse of a game' that they released on the Wii (SC:Legends). That was mission based.
Plus, SCV was an abomination, I don't want a modified version. I want Namco Bandai to get of their a$$es and make a Soul Calibur that rivals the first 3 games. I didn't include 4 in that because they brought in Yoda and Darth Vader, another decision that I don't understand... Just get Dante in a game ffs!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I voted on Facebook for that character (so, In a way, some of the fans are to blame, HOWEVER, nothing was mentioned about 'inflating boobies').

Ooh! Never heard of that one before. Is there a release date?
... 0_o Has anyone read the description about the game?

PURCHASE TOKENS?! They've copied some nasty habits since working with Capcom (i.e. 'milking'/conning the fans out of their money...)
Really, It just sounds like the 'excuse of a game' that they released on the Wii (SC:Legends). That was mission based.
Plus, SCV was an abomination, I don't want a modified version. I want Namco Bandai to get of their a$$es and make a Soul Calibur that rivals the first 3 games. I didn't include 4 in that because they brought in Yoda and Darth Vader, another decision that I don't understand... Just get Dante in a game ffs!

See bullsh*t.

Well if she didn't win then that one the chick who was literally an anime school girl (or she was in a swimsuit) with large anime eyes would've won and seeing that in Tekken would be creepy.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Y'know, a Soul Calibur game with TR rules could actually work...even better if they could get one of the Spardas in it (still kinda hopin' for it)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
If sucking blood makes her boobs bigger then she can suck on my blood anyday in return for some "special" benefits:inlove:

vince-vaughn-motorboat-a-s.gif

Hey its my blood that was used to make them puppies I at least want to enjoy once.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I like her, i like the blood storage concept. I hate the sleeping though. So she's going to have to feed alot just to keep her awake. WOW That's a challenge.

Well they'll have to balance her out in some way due to the projectile attacks in a Tekken game will make her pretty OP. Regardless I will still wank.....I mean use her a lot.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Love interest.

I say that because you know that there'll be fics of the two. (probably already are)

I'm currently typing in Eliza Tekken Rule 34 and outside one crappy drawing.....nothing.

I guess I should be trying "Tekken Eliza Rule 34" instead.

EDIT:

Nope nothing.

Top Bottom