• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The tawern of Fallen Angel- All purpose MegaTen topic.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I thinked that making this one could be okay as I not seen anything about this series topic on forum so Im making one new :). So whole community, first talk in this topic: Whats your favourite MegaTen game ??

Mine was:

PS2:
-Smt Nocturne
-DDS 1@2
-SMT Persona 3 and 4
-Devil Summoner 1.

PsX:

-Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
-Persona 2 Innoncent sin ( this one is with unofficial fan patch).

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Out of the MegaTen games I've played (Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Persona 2 Innocent Sin, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable, and Persona 4) my favorite is probably Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 (counting them as one game).

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
MEGATEN TOPIC YAI!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* SMT: Lucifer's Call is my favourite, probably because it was my first. Totally fell in love with the story, it was brilliant the way they made you agree with the different Reasons and then kinda twist you around again. Odd to say, Hitoshura (or Fenrir in my game) was the only protagonist/antagonist I could relate to. I know they tend to be a bit of a blank canvas (another reason I love the games) but his story made you feel for him and it was harder to make choices, do I still cling to humanity or give in?
Oh, and Dante of course ^^

And I love Cel Shading! Gorgeous!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
All of the MegaTen games that I played on PS2 are my favourites:

- Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Fes
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon

If I must choose which one is my most favourite, I will pick Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4.

lorddemolatron

Premium
My whole party in Nocturne :

393867_317009421672650_100000907851563_1000298_1804794360_n.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm rubbish at games like this really 'cos I always go for the pretty ones, opposed to the stongest ones XD
I'll have to load up my PS2 to see what team I left with.

lorddemolatron

Premium
I'm rubbish at games like this really 'cos I always go for the pretty ones, opposed to the stongest ones XD
I'll have to load up my PS2 to see what team I left with.

That screenshot what I showed is from legal PS2 game and legally emulated PS2 on PC ( my PS2 sucks, DVD laser is not working properly, I need to repair that thing again :/)

Top Bottom