• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The spellbook

IncarnatedDemon

This is a work in progress concept for a scene in BayoxDante game where Dante and a little witch finds a mystical item.

After Dante defeats the evil spirit that had corrupted the area, he and the little witch apprentice could now explore the place without limitations.

Dante: Noone must been here for decades...
*apprentice is looking around and notices a book*
Apprentice: Look here big blother Dante! A spellbook!
Dante: I told you i am not your brother -_-.
*little girl pretends she didn't hear him*
apprentice: it has huge magical aura sullounding it. It must belonged to a gleat witch.
Dante thought: "What a little nut she is".

*Dante watches as the girl skims through the pages*
Dante thought: The nutcase is right though...there is a strong aura around the book, i can sense it. But why do i feel as if i've seen or been around this book before? The writing..i know i have seen it before.

Dante: That's enough exploring for today, let's move on.

apprentice: ok , but cani bling the book with me?
Dante: No, it is not yours. Besides it may belonged to a evil wackjob.
apprentice: please big blother! it is a good book. I know it is. And it is covered in web, so noone must be missing it.
Dante: Fine...but on condition you do as i say and dont go off on your own again ok?
apprentice: i plomise!
Dante: Let's go.
*as they go the little girl has her head in the book while following Dante creating a gap between them*
apprentice mumbles something from book: ho..w to summan spaaalda.
Dante hears her mumbling and looks behinds him and notices the gap: Stay close to me, and you can read the book when we're out of this place.

Top Bottom