• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The SpawnShooter Trials!!!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
hi one, hi all i was thinking of starting a thread of vids, challenges and maybe even some style tournaments depending on how many people are interested, these wouldn't have to be brea or kail quality but just a way to get another dimension out of the gameplay and help push ourselves to a new level of SmokinSickStyle! I think that small challenges would be fun as well, beat berial using gilgamesh and royal guard that sort of thing.Anyway just wanted to see how many(if any!)people would be interested and if there are any challenges people had in mind :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. I'm all for it! I think the only problem, however, is that not everybody has access to a capture card, recording software or even a camcorder to record the screen. How would one go about verifying that they have completed a challenge if they could not provide video proof?

Definitely a brilliant idea though and I'll support it anyway I can (rewards, etc.) if there's enough demand for it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man, I'd be all for this, but I have no capture card and I don't have the money for one... ;_;

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
cheers guys happy to hear the response is positive, i had anticipated the problem with recording which is why i wanted to ask first, ill try and think of a easy way to compensate the problem :).Also Steve im excited you enjoy the idea it would be great to maybe see the skills in action one day! and DT Ive noticed that your the Nero King, it would of been great to compare skills!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
SpawnShooter;272689 said:
cheers guys happy to hear the response is positive, i had anticipated the problem with recording which is why i wanted to ask first, ill try and think of a easy way to compensate the problem :).Also Steve im excited you enjoy the idea it would be great to maybe see the skills in action one day! and DT Ive noticed that your the Nero King, it would of been great to compare skills!

Dude, I AM the Nero king, no doubt. XD S ranked all the SoS missions with him.

Dante... Not so much. >.>

Top Bottom