• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The RWBY thread...

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
This is not a place for hate. If you dislike it, DON'T COMMENT OR WATCH IT.
Simple as that.

God I don't even KNOW ANYMORE. THIS SERIES.

I love it...
And you don't even know how ****ing crazy I am on Tumblr with the rest of the fandom. The ships, OH GOD THE SHIPS. You don't even know man, you don't even know.

tumblr_inline_msn31xW9gY1qz4rgp.gif

But yes, spread the RWBY LOVE!!!!

BLACKSWIPE

Even if the writing is a little bland and the pace is slow, they actually are creating something new and fresh so i have to give them respect and i am a fan of the show.
Yeah It is just a bit cliche and the pacing is totally out of wack, but it's a really enjoyable show to watch.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I only saw the first episode so far and while the action is exciting the writing kinda turned me off. I'll probably continue it some day because it wasn't that bad.

The song is pretty sweet. I've already got this downloaded to jam to in my car.

BLACKSWIPE

I only saw the first episode so far and while the action is exciting the writing kinda turned me off. I'll probably continue it some day because it wasn't that bad.

The song is pretty sweet. I've already got this downloaded to jam to in my car.
It gets better! Eventually things will seem sort of sweet, and you really start to realize just how much Monty and the RT crew care about rwby. I mean nearly the entire cast of rwby is comprised of girls, and with only two guys you would expect there to be some sort of stupid love-triangle thing. But there isn't, and for what it's worth the characters will grow on you. I recommend that you give it a chance dude!

This is my favorite anime-esc thing, right after Attack On Titan.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I started to enjoy the show since watching all of the four trailers. Since watching Episode 1, I am officially hooked.

Now it stops at Ep 13. Looks like Jaune is in deep trouble! >.<

Can't wait for more RWBY.

BTW, BLACKSWIPE, I love your avatar. It's Ruby!! :D

Did you know that, like Ruby, I tend to go all fanboy when I see weapons or when it comes to weapons?

MigsRZXAStylish

This is not a place for hate. If you dislike it, DON'T COMMENT OR WATCH IT.
Simple as that.

God I don't even KNOW ANYMORE. THIS SERIES.

I love it...
And you don't even know how ******* crazy I am on Tumblr with the rest of the fandom. The ships, OH GOD THE SHIPS. You don't even know man, you don't even know.

tumblr_inline_msn31xW9gY1qz4rgp.gif

But yes, spread the RWBY LOVE!!!!

OMFG! Is Weiss planning something evil??

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I like that now I finally understand more or less the chapter structure they are going with in this series. So we'll get about 4-5 episodes that are short and focus on "characters", with little to no action or development of the plot. Then we'll get this bigger episode with the great Monty Oum magic for action, while also moving the plot forward.
I'm fine with that.

A few of the cliche plots in the minor episodes do bother me though. Mainly that whole "Jaune is getting bullied" thing. His backstory and the fact that he faked his way in to the academy was really interesting, but I don't like how it turned in to a stupid bullying episode. Is just boring, and the way it was written was childlike, no subtlety at all.

About the series as a whole, I'm liking it very very much. Not so much as I could be though, since the "Black Rock Shooter" vibe from the first trailers pleased me a lot more. But I still like it.

MigsRZXAStylish

Oh yes! Just watched ep 14!

Jaune! You have shown your true colors as a badass!
I hope Cardin starts to respect you after you saved his sorry ass!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
interesting idea is that i would have probably rebooted DMC to take place in a world like RWBY's as it feels like a natural fit except its less gothic.

MigsRZXAStylish

interesting idea is that i would have probably rebooted DMC to take place in a world like RWBY's as it feels like a natural fit except its less gothic.

Just imagine Dante in that world, not to mention trying to flirt with Team RWBY since they are the only team with all women. :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Just imagine Dante in that world, not to mention trying to flirt with Team RWBY since they are the only team with all women. :D
I imagine Yang and him getting together for a fling. She seems like Dante's type.

I guess to expand on my idea, I'm not sure Dante or Vergil would have went to Beacon etc as i imagined them not having conventional childhoods and probably not every hunter goes to Beacon.

Some probably end up like Roman Torchwick and go be a criminal.

Top Bottom