• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The perfect way to open DMC5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eien

Shotgun
DreadnoughtDT;267289 said:
They had separate discs for DMC2, so why not do it here, right?

And that sounds cool, but in retrospect, it would be rather difficult to do everything "right" then. But I like a challenge. ;) Not a tedious challenge like Dante Must Die, but a good enough challenge that I feel that I'm accomplishing something when I win.

Mass Effect 2 did something similar. What you did and when determined who survived.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
DreadnoughtDT;260693 said:
FINALLY someone who gets my ideals! Thank you!

X-FREAKIN-D!!:lol:
ps i really hate the separate disc idea, too much disc-swapping...

it's a good idea...makes me think i shud start my OKC's soon...

bobek388

Bobek388
Paradox, is Dante coming back in your story, Or did he die? I don't want DMC to be about the side characters (for me the only main characters are Dante, Vergil and Sparta)

Paradox

bobek388;270182 said:
Paradox, is Dante coming back in your story, Or did he die? I don't want DMC to be about the side characters (for me the only main characters are Dante, Vergil and Sparta)

Yeah Dante is still very much alive in my story and still a main character. It's just that Nero plays a very important part in the story as well and takes up good amount of my DMC5 story.

Although I dunno if I even wanna write it anymore because I heard of the reboot they're doing with DMC5. I honestly can't say i'm excited at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom