• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the perfect game combo

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what games would u think would be a perfect combo

e.g.dmc+star wars bounty hunter,ratchet and clank+resident evil

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Fear Unlimited and DMC, after all, tributa and tributed.

Now onto real stuff.

NanoBreaker+Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness= a hell load of things to dismember :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night with Metroid Prime.

Sounds weird? Then **** off. It's my fantasy. What're you going to do about it?! :lol:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
sw bounty hunter+dmc+mk+robo thrashers(a game i will release once i become a game desighner)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War with any other FPS game.

Oh wait, it's already being released in the form of Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, GOD I can't wait for that game. :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^For me,it has already happened :

The Ys series and the Legend of Heroes series actually cross-overed in Ys Vs Sora no Kiseki,the newest Falcom game.

Oh,yeah...

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
* Combining Grand Theft Auto with a small morale choice element on every occasion, like an RPG, let`s say... Arcanum = The ultimate GTA.
* Bringing back the basic combat of FPS from Wolfenstein: Return to Castle, combining that with Necrovision/Clive Barker`s Jericho/Wolfenstein(the new one) + Crysis 2 graphics = The ultimate horror FPS
* Bringing back the basic tournament system from NFS High Stakes + Evolution mode of NFS Porsche Unleashed + NFS Shift graphics + cars and island from TDU 2 + police from NFS Most Wanted = Ultimate illegal street racing game.

If this ever comes true i promise i`ll...i`ll... find a new job to buy a machine capable of running those things at max!

Top Bottom