• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The other, other mobile game

berto

I Saw the Devil
So DMC3 had this rather primitive phone game called Devil May Cry 3D (Look here if you even care) which it the one we all know and there was the DMC1 game that never made it passed development, Dead Shot, but now it seems there was another DMC3 mobile game for the SE which they tweaked include Vergil. The game was simply called DMC Dante X Vergil.
Thank God for the advancement of phones.

berto

I Saw the Devil
A word of advice for everyone
Do not google dante x vergil
h075D907D

That is hilarious!!

Anyway, if you are going to google it'd be under 'Devil May Cry Dante Vergil' without the 'X' and I'd advice to add Mobile in there somewhere.

Railazel

So that was a crappy version of Runner's High...

Anyways, I didn't DMC had this many mobile releases. Go figure...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
h075D907D

That is hilarious!!

Anyway, if you are going to google it'd be under 'Devil May Cry Dante Vergil' without the 'X' and I'd advice to add Mobile in there somewhere.

I was once foolish enough to google "Naked Vergil" hoping I could find a funny picture on the same topic........but I was an idiot.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
I was once foolish enough to google "Naked Vergil" hoping I could find a funny picture on the same topic........but I was an idiot.
One does not simply type in Naked ------- to look for a funny picture. I really doubt your intentions

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
One does not simply type in Naked ------- to look for a funny picture. I really doubt your intentions

No I'm being honest as ridiculous as that sounds.

If I wanted to see inappropriate pictures or content I would type in "------------ Rule 34" or "---------- hentai" if anime related for far more quicker and higher quality content.

Top Bottom