• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Official Graphics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sparda_

The Legendary Knight
Here we artists at Photoshop can post our lastest work, and ask for C n C (Constructive Comments/ Critism) from other members.

It's not a game, so don't act like its a spammy thread. I myself make several sigs on other forums and like to hear C n C from other members.

How the system of rating works:

-Rate the image 1- 10

- Be honest-- it doesn't matter what render it is, look for the whole sig as a whole. Ex: If soemone did a sig of Dante, and you really like the render, don't just give it a 10 automatically. Look at all the key parts in the sig.

- Rarely give a 10 to a member's sig. Nothing's perfect. Your C n C will help them get better.

I will post more later, but I think this is enough for now.

Here are some sigs-- I'll post the rest later:

Nerosig1.png

Marluxia-sig.png

Roxas-sig_.png

Samus1.png

Cerebrus-c4d.png

C n C, I always say!

GenocideHero

Nero.png

DvsV.png

My DMC sigs. I really don't like your sigs they don't have flow and they are too bright and look awful. Overall 5/10 You have the basic image but you brighten it up way too much. _Sparda_.

Da Hustla your sigs are just garbage. The only thing good with them is the motion which doesn't take much. The bg and the renders don't blend. You shouldn't have more then 1 or 2 renders at most. The text is grotesque. Overall 1/10. Learn to blend.

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
GenocideHero;7762 said:
Nero.png

DvsV.png

My DMC sigs. I really don't like your sigs they don't have flow and they are too bright and look awful. Overall 5/10 You have the basic image but you brighten it up way too much. _Sparda_.

Da Hustla your sigs are just garbage. The only thing good with them is the motion which doesn't take much. The bg and the renders don't blend. You shouldn't have more then 1 or 2 renders at most. The text is grotesque. Overall 1/10. Learn to blend.
you just ruined my dreams

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
To bring back life to this thread:

It's a comic I made with a mod for the game "Half-life2" (you can guess it's not about DMC), layout was made with photoshop.Hope you enjoy.

Ok, now this is really starting to freak me out.I get error messages when I try to upload a picture.That's really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom