• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Oblivion OC Thread

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If this needs to be somewhere else, please move it. I dunno if this would go in fanfiction or here. :/ Anyway, here's mine.

Name: Ventex
Species: Argonian
Skills: Good at berserking and sneaking. Either one he wants.
History: Not much is known about Ventex, except that he's a ruthless killer. Some say he may be mentally unstable.

aka958

Don't trust people
Alright! Dread, this thread is full of win!

Name: Stealther (I had lack of imagination when I created him!!!)
Species: Argonian

Major skills:
Stealth
Acrobatics
Illusion
Marksman
Destruction
Restoration
Blade

Skills: God at sneaking, kills his opponents with sneak attack. Can use invisibility when sneaking is far too slow. Paralyzing tough opponents to slash them until they die with his sword Umbra. An excellent marksman that can hit his target from distant ranges as well as close. No one runs away from this guy.

History: Listener in Dark Brotherhood, a well earned post. Scavanger of ruins, Arch mage, grand champion, Master of the fighters guild. Known officialy as a famous man, savior of the world and champion of most things, but is a cold blooded murderer, a ruthless thief and a bloody scavanger. He is also a mad god in shivering isles.

Funniest hobbies: Decorating his house with artifacts, skipping on water.

Meg

Name: Fred
Race: Nord
Skills: Athletics, Archery, Swordsmanship, Stealth, Alchemy
History: Got tired of the Twilight craze, so became a vampire hunter. Started out as a cold-blooded murderer and Listener for the Dark Brotherhood as well as the Gray Fox. Became a vampire himself for a while. Got power obsessed and let the virus run its course. Got tired of killing the guards that wouldn't stop chasing him. Got cured, had a change of heart and went on a pilgrimage. He has a fire sword named Amiel after the old leader of the Knights of the Nine.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Name: Taven
Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Sword, Hand-to-Hand, Security, Sneak.
History: Taven has earned high ranks in the Thieves Guild, Fighters Guild, and the Dark Brotherhood. His most enjoyed title, however, is that of Madgod of Shivering Isles. He spends most of his time there, protecting citizens and keeping Order as far away as possible (RIP T.T)

Name: Alec
Race: Bosmer/Wood Elf
Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Marksman, Sword
History: Alec is but a fledgling adventurer, currently trying to save the world from the wrath of Oblivion.

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;234213 said:
Name: Taven
Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Sword, Hand-to-Hand, Security, Sneak.
History: Taven has earned high ranks in the Thieves Guild, Fighters Guild, and the Dark Brotherhood. His most enjoyed title, however, is that of Madgod of Shivering Isles. He spends most of his time there, protecting citizens and keeping Order as far away as possible (RIP T.T)

Name: Alec
Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Marksman, Sword
History: Alec is but a fledgling adventurer, currently trying to save the world from the wrath of Oblivion.

Good ones. Here is one my friend came up with, he has not created it but god it sure sounds funny. He didn't though of a name though, so I took Henry Ford.

Name: Henry Ford
Skills: Speechcraft, Security, Sneak, Merchantry
Description: Henry, a common thief with high Charisma. Always a good friend with the guards. His main hobby is stealing sweetrolls, he loves sweetrolls. If he ever get caught the guards release him because of their good friendship and the fact that he never steals anything too costy.

Top Bottom