• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Next Gen Consoles: Gift or Curse

Will you get this system if it retains all the features said in the video?

• YES!! TOTALLY!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL FRIKIN NO!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

somekidfromthe90's

Well there hasn't been a lot of official news from SONY I hear that they will be making a new console that will make the gaming industry crash and ignite in the pits of hell (in my opinion). I hear that this new console will be linked to a person's gaming account and every game will be recorded and tracked on this account. So this means that they can block people from playing games they have not bought; this means no borrowing games or buying pre-owned ones. That's right your going to have to buy the whole thing if you want to buy it. I'll put the video where i heard it, though, its kinda old.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Someone in the gaming business said that if Sony (or microsoft) goes through with this idea, then it may see the demise of the game's industry. These companies know that not everyone has an internet account to link games to, so they'd lose money either anyway.
They're only saying this as the big companies lose out on money through pre-owned games.

It's a dumb idea, and the companies would be *insert quite a few rude words here* idiots if they went through with it.

somekidfromthe90's

Exactly man...i don't mean to vent or seem pushy but the fact that Sony is even contemplating this kind of thing is ridiculous. And i have to agree with you that if they do release this console; this may very well destroy the gaming industry and everything that goes along with it. This is gaming totalitarianism at it's epitome.

Top Bottom