• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most important video you'll watch

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Everyone is a **** up. Police, you, me, we're all retarded. Which is why this lawyer stresses to never ever talk.

I'm a genius, and even I would never give a cop anything more than a smile.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
that'll give you brain tumor to never ever talk, at least talk to a wall.. and it must be hard being a genius living in a retarded world, hang in there..

KRSkull

He just said that everyone is stupid. So logically both of them are stupid too. So we shouldn't just follow what they said.

Because if used your right to remain silent. They can use that against you. How you ask? Its really simple.
They can charge you with obstruction of justice, or consider you a partner in crime even if you are innocent.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
That can't be used against you because the right to remain silent is a given by the Constitution. It would be a fallacious charge, and any lawyer worth his salt would actually be able to put together a nice and fat counterclaim against whoever made that charge. If a cop WOULD actually do something like that, then they're retarded and would probably lose their lose job - IF you were to press charges on that alone filed as misconduct and misappropriation of police resources.

A cop has zero authority to arrest you on wholly exercising your amendment rights. Hopefully most of them know that, but if one or two dumbasses don't, you could at least even make some money out of the whole headache. Something like that actually happened to a friend's friend (not mine, cause I hate the ****) - a cop got him on absolutely bullshit charges, so he just filed a lawsuit on half a dozen nitpicky things, "emotional abuse" among them. Got $35,000 awarded to him by the state court, $12,000 of which went to the lawyer. Not too bad.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
He just said that everyone is stupid. So logically both of them are stupid too. So we shouldn't just follow what they said.

Because if used your right to remain silent. They can use that against you. How you ask? Its really simple.
They can charge you with obstruction of justice, or consider you a partner in crime even if you are innocent.
The first thing they 'should' say when arresting someone is 'you have the right to remain silent'.
It is a personal choice whether or not to enforce that right. They can't charge you with obstruction of justice when it is your right not to talk.

KRSkull

The first thing they 'should' say when arresting someone is 'you have the right to remain silent'.
It is a personal choice whether or not to enforce that right. They can't charge you with obstruction of justice when it is your right not to talk.

That is true. But if you listen to what officer said. He said that "I can lie in the interview" and the other guy talked about how the officer can't recall exactly what was said in the interview will incrimnate you. And he also talked about the Jury and the three strikes.

Top Bottom